Cory Mac is Back! (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
I am surprised no one has created a thread to talk about Cory's victory. Congrats to Cory and his entire team. It is good to see Cory in a top 5 ride again and I expect to see him challenging for the TF title this year.

I was really happy for Cory yesterday, he deserves to be in a top ride again, especially after all of the ups and downs with the Scott Griffin deal, plus it's great for Fram who has stuck by him through it all! It was a hard one for me in the finals though, because I wanted to see Antron pull off back to back victories!:D

Paul, I'm glad you started one. I've always been a fan of Cory's, since he and his family ran their own car (still one of the best looking of all time). My heart still breaks for him when I think about how missing Montreal in '92 (I think?) cost him the title. He is a very intense racer, and he has put his whole life into racing. I think it's great when we have different winners, and watching Cory, along with Wilk, win yesterday was really exciting.

I am surprised no one has created a thread to talk about Cory's victory. Congrats to Cory and his entire team. It is good to see Cory in a top 5 ride again and I expect to see him challenging for the TF title this year.
Yeah, well I`ll chime in.....CMac winning yesterday was just the capper on a killer weekend that we had out in Vegas. The wife and I both threw $10 apiece on him at Palace Station Friday morning, he was 12-1. Wished I`d have waited til Sunday to bet because he went all the way up to 20-1! Still, it was nice to win the $240. Mike Green did a great job getting that car from A to B yesterday because it was brutal out there. I`ve known Cory a long time, we spent the entire day yesterday in the FRAM pit and this is as happy as I`ve seen him since probably the Joe Gibbs days. Top 5 car this year no doubt!

I wanna add my congrats as well.
What a great win. Very very enjoyable and this fan is very glad to see CMac, Mike Green, and the crew in the winners circle!

Way to kick ass boys!

Cory Mac owes me $20.

Let me set the stage for you, on Friday after qualifying me and Tom Burgess made a prop bet, he took Larry Dixon and Tony Schumacher and I could take any 4 Top Fuel drivers I wanted for $20. I took Doug Kalitta, Rod Fuller, Antron Brown and Brandon Bernstein. I had 3 of the 4 semi-final drivers and pushed with Tom because Cory Mac won.

So I say again .... Cory Mac owes me 20 bux. Cash or money orders only ... I do not accept personal checks.

Cory Mac owes me $20.

Let me set the stage for you, on Friday after qualifying me and Tom Burgess made a prop bet, he took Larry Dixon and Tony Schumacher and I could take any 4 Top Fuel drivers I wanted for $20. I took Doug Kalitta, Rod Fuller, Antron Brown and Brandon Bernstein. I had 3 of the 4 semi-final drivers and pushed with Tom because Cory Mac won.

So I say again .... Cory Mac owes me 20 bux. Cash or money orders only ... I do not accept personal checks.

lol... sometimes dewey seven off-suit beats American Airlines, Bro. :D

It was great to see Cory Mac get the W, and have a very competitive car. I'm hoping he has continued success all year, and can challenge for the title. Mike Green and the whole Fram team are doing great, and the DSR resources obviously don't hurt!!

Actually it was My son Andrew's Doing on why Cory Mac won! Grandpa Don was looking for a Small Fast Jack T-Shirt for Andrew at the DSR Merchandise trailer, (NONE AVAILABLE BTW MR. SCHU!) so, he asked for a CORY MAC shirt! He was wearing it on "RACE DAY". Dad was wearing his Fast Jack T-Shirt, (and that's why Jack had the problems he had 1st round) my apologies to all Beckman supporters BTW for putting the kiss of death on my boyee...! But, Drew was wearing the Cory Mac GEAR....and that's why he won!:cool:

lol... sometimes dewey seven off-suit beats American Airlines, Bro. :D

I think you should buy a lottery ticket this week Tom, you got some kinda good karma going or something.

And I still haven't heard from Cory Mac in regards to my $20. I am going to Norwalk, Indy, Vegas 2 and Pomona 2 ... he can't duck me forever.

I think you should buy a lottery ticket this week Tom, you got some kinda good karma going or something.

And I still haven't heard from Cory Mac in regards to my $20. I am going to Norwalk, Indy, Vegas 2 and Pomona 2 ... he can't duck me forever.

offer him some "APPLE PIE" Chris....That should loosen his Wallet!!!:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back