Congrats To Randy and Daniel.... (1 Viewer)

mike

Nitro Member
On your win in TAFC. Nice run in the final too. That 52 in the earlier round wasn't too shabby either. :) Well done.

Congrats on the win!

I was looking at the sixties early on and comparing it to Bartones! Was thinking MAN if they can pick it up a pinch on the big end they could easily win this!

Congrats on the win!! Killer runs I'm glad I was there to see them.

S/F
D

That was really fantastic to watch! Great job Team Goodwin!

The funny victory reaction caught on screen: LOL

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

Great victory!!!

I wasn't sure Randy was still running his own car, but now I see they won Pomona, congrats! And Randy, when things calm down a bit, you have to jump on here and give us some scoop about the weekend. Way to go!

Hey Bill, how old is that picture?:eek:

Thanks everyone! I have two words after seeiing myself on the replays on the big screen at the finish line..."Jenny Craig!"

My car was parked for almost two years before we ran last weekend. The last race we ran was the April 2010 Las Vegas national event. At the last minute we decided to dust it off and go play.

We had our fair share of bugs to work out but finally got somewhat of a handle on it just in time for Sunday. The car slowed down against Bartone in the semi's because we had a valve train issue that required a thrash before we raced Jay in the final, but it worked out well.

It shook pretty hard when it ran a 5.52 against Lombardo second round so I wouldn't be lying by telling you I was hoping for high 5.40's against Bartone or Jay, but it wasn't to be. It spun the tires pretty hard in the final so I'm happy with that 5.53.

RG

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back