Congrats to Randy and Daniel... (1 Viewer)

Thot I'd better add my congartulations on Nitromater, although I'd done the same on Inside TAD when the result popped up.

A great comeback from Bakersfield, beating some well-funded teams and GOOD drivers (some of which pay me for services rendered).

A long way from Top Gas West days at OCIR .

It tickles me that Mike B (never could spell his last name) Kevin Stith, and of course, Greg Oliver are still the team.

Don't stop with just one Wally.

If Division Seven was tough before, LOOK OUT for next year. WAR!

It's all about the WALLY

You guys seemed a bit sedate at the scales.........But I could tell it was special

Cliff

That's because they about wore us out while Kernan interviewed Daniel. Then I was thinking there are still two more ways to lose the Wally...at the scales and at fuel check.

RG

Randy:

"Wally" *cough* ;) stopped by your pit Saturday night to introduce himself to you and personally voice his support of your team.
However, the diver was very busy underneath the car and the left cylinder head guy looked up, froze for a few moments, then non-chalantly went back to work on the head! LOL Ask him about it.

No one else was around or maybe inside the trailer.
Anyways, congratulations on the win, a bunch of us in the stands were cheering loud for you guys.

Last edited:
Hey Randy, Joe Sherwood has a great shot of you and the gang after your win over on his Vegas Pics thread. If you are the tallest guy in the pic, I have a question: How did you ever get in one of those cars? :D

Hey Randy, Joe Sherwood has a great shot of you and the gang after your win over on his Vegas Pics thread. If you are the tallest guy in the pic, I have a question: How did you ever get in one of those cars? :D

Big Mike is the tallest guy and he used to drive a front engined dragster in the 1970's. I'm the old looking sour puss behind the tallest guy that looks like he got his butt kicked all weekend (I did).

Yeah but wouldn't you like to get your butt kicked every weekend with these results? Congrats again.

That Goodwin tuned TAFC was in my opinion, the baddest hot rod on the property that weekend. CONSISTANTLY QUICK!!! In one of the toughest fields to crack too!

Congrats Randy and team. Well deserved victory!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back