Congradulations to Daniel and Tim Wilkerson (1 Viewer)

Professor Dave

Nitro Member
On Friday, the day that John Medlen lost his son Eric, another racer's son, Daniel Wilkerson, made his quickest and fastest run in a TAFC. Today Daniel won his first race at the Division 4 Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series points race. It's strange how in our moments of sadness, something good often happens to lift our spirits just a bit.

When Tim won his first race at Topeka he was thrilled with finally getting his Wally.
Dan today was even more excited.
Great kid, Tim can be proud.

Unk

Who is the idiot professor who doesn't know how to spell congratulations?

Dave, Thought about mentioning that, but since you aren't an English professor, I thought we all should just let it go! I taught High School English and Speech for 23 years, but I still am incapable of balancing my checkbook correctly! Love your posts, and am more than willing to overlook a couple of misspellings!

Dave,

I just took it as you being caught up in the excitement of the moment,,,,,,,

Only thing that got to me while I was thinking about Dan's win last night was the fact that I was there for both of their first wins,,,,, and then I got to thinking about how old Daniel really was when Tim got his.

Damn, time flies,,,,,

Unk

Unk, thanks for coming into the winners circle last night and giving us all a hand shake!!! I can not tell you for sure how old Daniel was, but I can tell you that two of Dan's Crew guys were there as crew guys for Tim when he won his first Natinal event in Topeka, on was on both Tim's Division 3 championshiip teams, and they are both proud to have done both!!! So there is some youth and age on his team and are looking for better things to come as year progesses, thanks everyone for the kind words.

Who is tuning Tim and his son this year. I havn't seen Fred Mandolini on TV this year?

Great Job by them!!!!!

The Wilkerson's are a class act for sure, and I was really happy to see them with the win. (The Harker's are too, so either way, what a Great Final round!!!)

Hey T--Great job this weekend at S.A. as well, it was a pretty productive weekend.

Ive know Fred for about 10 years and they seemed to make a good pair together. Sorry to see the split but still rooting for Tim on raceday, a true throwback to the good old days when your deal was your deal.

Unk, Dan was age 6 when Tim won topeka in 1994. T you are right I would not call it a split, I would say a good racing decision.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back