David Rampy>What's Left To Say? (1 Viewer)

chop

Nitro Member
Congratulations to David Rampy on win # 58 in Competition Eliminator and I think 70 over all wins in NHRA. If you don't know him,he's top shelf and a real nice guy. His sponsor Boo Weekly, ain't too shabby either, led the USA to the Ryder Cup over the Communist.;) Congrats to him also.

Last edited:
David Rampy should occupy one of the Top 5 spots of greatest drag racers in history!!

And you're dead on... he's a hell of nice guy too!

David could drive anything out there and be a champion, he is the best allround racer left not to mention a hell of a nice guy.

What these guys said.... And... you gotta admit, he finds some of the best sponsorships out there!!! Remember last year when we all thought he was "HANGIN IT UP?"... Glad to see him still kickin A## out on the tour!

Rampey should be back in a Pro Stocker with Sandy Kastel riding on the hood.:D
Don't expect that anytime soon in this economic climate

Rampy is a stud! Would love to see him in Pro Stock with a good car. Not that he has anything to prove -- it would just be fun.

Here's a pic of Rampy at my home track, Brainerd Optimist Dragstrip in his world beating Chevy II named "High Times". He ran around with bracket racing legends Johnny Labbous and Don Young to all the big money races. I had the pleasure of running against him one time at my home track.

This photo was taken around 1980.

MEMORIES.

CopyofDAVIDRAMPY-BRAINERD.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back