Congrats Matt Smith (1 Viewer)

The 2nd MATER TO WIN TODAY!!! WAY TO GO MATT! See what happens when you Add Timmah onto your My Space Friends List...KARMA DUDE!!!! Feel it.....learn it....Know it.....!!!!;)

Good Job this weekend....WIRE TO WIRE!!

Woo Hoo! Way to go, Matty!

I say Matty with affection cause some drunk guys sitting behind me insisted on all your runs today that you were a girl. Then when you won they were floored when Motel 6 Vision showed a guy. You can only imagine some of stuff they said then. :p

The 2nd MATER TO WIN TODAY!!! WAY TO GO MATT! See what happens when you Add Timmah onto your My Space Friends List...KARMA DUDE!!!! Feel it.....learn it....Know it.....!!!!;)

Good Job this weekend....WIRE TO WIRE!!
Great job Matt. Way to find more horsepower. Good job to the whole team. Thanks again to KK and Nitro Fish!!!!

And, Timmah, maybe it is my friends. Oh, wait a lot of the same racing ones. ;)

aweome job, I'm just worried they might add more wieght. Pretty soon there gonna make you carry a rider down the track with you, no worried though you'll still kick ass then too

aweome job, I'm just worried they might add more wieght. Pretty soon there gonna make you carry a rider down the track with you, no worried though you'll still kick ass then too

Maybe we can find a lightweight unemployed organ grinder monkey to ride with him.

Awesome Job! Congrats on the win! Even though I can't vote for you to win on pick the winners....sure wish I could.

Awesome job Matt, you kind of made it look easy out there, although, we all know that it's hard work finding those extra few horses. Best not show your whole hand just yet or you'll get to add even more weight! :p

Thanks everyone!!! I'm not going to sand bag out there..... I think NHRA has made the rules this year and should just stick it out and lets race.... Whoever works to get the advantage then leave them alone.... Now I'm going to get the 2nd bike as fast as mine... BTW that was a new motor we have been working on......

Thanks for winning Matt.
You saved my arse in the CSK game
great how the bike is moving down low.

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back