Pro Stock Bike final (2 Viewers)

Ok, I'm one who is always here to point out the Force team's proclivity for "underwater exploration". So to Matt and Angie, I'll say the same thing I always say about the Forces. I understand the team aspect of the sport, and Angie winning will create much more buzz for Matt's team than him winning again. I have no problem with him slowing to allow Angie to win. Just please don't deny it happens a'la Force. Simply answer the question with another question such as "what would you have done?" and let it go at that...

What's that saying? Oh yeah "Happy wife = happy life". He can't come out and admit he dove, so he gave her the race and made an excuse. Better than sleeping on the couch!

Matt posted a picture of a broken push rod out of his motor this morning.

Ok, I'm one who is always here to point out the Force team's proclivity for "underwater exploration". So to Matt and Angie, I'll say the same thing I always say about the Forces. I understand the team aspect of the sport, and Angie winning will create much more buzz for Matt's team than him winning again. I have no problem with him slowing to allow Angie to win. Just please don't deny it happens a'la Force. Simply answer the question with another question such as "what would you have done?" and let it go at that...

Terry, I just love that euphemism "underwater exploration" that you attributed to TEAM racing. It really should just be less obvious than what Matt did, and if in fact he did break something, why look over the shoulder twice and make it so suspicious. What's that they say, "All's fair in LOVE and WAR" ?? Chalk this one up to LOVE. Angie at least earned the berth in the Final by eliminating both Harley's!! Have been waiting to see that now for several races, although they just might have been diving a little too so that more weight wasn't added to their bikes. Both Harley's ET's were way down in Eliminations compared to Qualifying. It wasn't THAT much hotter on race day.

Kurt, I was wondering that also about the Harley effort, especially since it seemed like their MPH was down quite a bit from qualifying...BUT, I was afraid maybe I was seeing too many black helicopters. Angie did a hell of a job against the Harleys and she really deserved a final round birth, and I was glad to see her win, although I saw the same over the shoulder looks you saw before the slowdown and it made me wonder.

Kurt, I was wondering that also about the Harley effort, especially since it seemed like their MPH was down quite a bit from qualifying...BUT, I was afraid maybe I was seeing too many black helicopters. Angie did a hell of a job against the Harleys and she really deserved a final round birth, and I was glad to see her win, although I saw the same over the shoulder looks you saw before the slowdown and it made me wonder.

So are the Harley's like comp and worried about their CIC hit :) lol

I think everyone in the world knew Angie was going to win her first Wally actually she earned up to the final round. People who don't through races wouldn't know how to do it and thats the case here, I'm happy for both of them.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back