Pro Stock Bike final (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
Congrats to Angie! That's a good bike over there, glad that finally got a win.

Matt Smith "It just shut off" yeah sure. :rolleyes: He just didn't want to sleep on the couch tonight. :D

Congrats either way to Angie Smith!!! This final will give us something to talk about!!! Matt said they had been having rocker arm issues all weekend???

I'd love to see that data recorder for his pass. I just about guarantee he clicked it early.

Yikes, the late light to be safe then the shutoff. I would rather have them both be late green to play it safe then Matt could um....."finesse" it from there if needed. I guess Matt has world cup fever since dives happen there all the time

Matt looked over twice and when he noticed he was ahead, the bike "shut off". I think its GREAT for the team and the sport! Congrats!!

Congrats to the Smiths and the Kandy gang! And for God's sake let's not have yet another thread about diving.

Why all the concern? If he chooses to dump and give one to the wife and her NEW TO THE SPORT SPONSORS, all good. Everyone wins. Including those that "know" he threw the race- in your minds, he absolutely won, because God knows, never has a drag vehicle EVER had a problem mid-run...

NBCSPORTS: " Matt Smith appeared headed to the win, but his motorcycle lost traction near the end of the track." http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.co...-event-win-in-first-husband-wife-final-round/
Do they just make this stuff up as needed?

Matt: "We’ve been having rocker arm problems this weekend and I think something just broke."
Hasnt diving been "banned" by NHRA ??? Graham Light go over to Matt`s pits and check out that broken rocker arm?
... but its OK to fine Vandergriff.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back