Congrats Matt Smith (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
Just wanted to say Congrats Matt. You didnt have the fastest bike this weekend but you still found a way to win. Way to go. Hope you can keep it up all the way to Pomona 2.

That was awesome...

My favorite part of the Matt Smith afternoon at Sonoma -- the interview with Angelle Sampey.

Matt: "So what do you like best about me?"
LONG PAUSE
Angelle: "Your sister, Melissa."

HAHAHA. I was rolling. :D

I wonder if he would have won the races when he was handy capped witht the 10lbs? :cool:

Awesome job Matt this is the best way to give NHRA the finger! :p

Great job this weekend. Matt has definately been the top rider this year. I hope this stupid Countdown doesn't come back and cost him the Championship. You could definately tell that Angelle did not care for it, even though she may well take full advantage of it at the end of the year.

Matt's kicking butt in bike, Amanda is rolling in the pick the winner's game. It's the year of Smith domination

I was impressed that Matt didn't "lay down" and let his teammate, Chris Rivas, win in the first round. Matt's already in the countdown and Chris is fighting for a spot in the top 8. Racing heads-up against a teammate needing points is a class act on Matt's part!

Can't say anything that ain't already been said....

"cept Matt sure gots himself a sweet sister... smart too:D

Just havin a little fun, Amanda. Congrats to Matt for a job well done. It is good to see hard work being rewarded....

jim :D

I thought I saw lust in Angelle's eyes when Matt was doing the interview.

me too! but then again she only marries guys with a last name that starts with the letter S so matts in!! ummm so are gary scelzi, and the shumachers :) she probably has a ton of ingraved jewelry with her initials on it. and she got through the entire interview without crying :) sorry had to throw that one in there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back