Comp Racer Mark Wolfe's Inspirational Story (1 Viewer)

A very cool interview Bobby! That twin turbo T-Bird has been my favorite car in all of drag racing since I first saw Hurley race it. I've followed Mark's progress with the car ever since he obtained it from Hurley. His dedication, hard work and sacrifice to do what he loves is what I love about this sport. His story is indeed inspirational, and I wish him the best of luck in this next step of his racing career.

That is an "Old School" racer, there are Far more racers out there like Mark than people know! The Mega buck racers is who gets all the Ink!

I've never met Mark-just know of him through insidecompracing.com-he is well respected by the D6 racers, which is good enough for me-go Mark!

Great story. Truly, a great obscession.

Nice to see a mention of Hurley Blakely. Been a fan of his since Compuserve and the Mustang From Hell. Hope he's well.

Great story. Following your passion can be a tough road to hoe. I hope he finds some success in Vegas. I'll be there to see.

I remember years ago when Mark attempted to qualify at the NW Nationals with an all red Probe. He didn't get in, but I was blown away by the effort, and the fact that he made a representative run in Pro Stock on a shoestring budget. I also love that he mentions my boy, my friend Brandon Huhtala, who works off of the same philosophy as Mark. Two of the hardest working guys you will ever see, and the kind of racers that are the best thing about Comp, and Sportsman racing in general.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back