New Comp Racer Member (1 Viewer)

welcome. oh and along with it being customary to do an intro its also tradition that you let the first mod that responds to your thread drive that awesome looking ride of yours:D

welcome. oh and along with it being customary to do an intro its also tradition that you let the first mod that responds to your thread drive that awesome looking ride of yours:D

Wrong - it's the first non-moderator, standard forum member.

PJ already gets his payment for being mod. They reward us for being polite by letting us drive new members rides. :D

Welcome to the Mater. Hope you enjoy.

DLB

If you two guys are licensed to 6.50, let's getter done! Would 60 footers be OK with ya.

Wrong - it's the first non-moderator, standard forum member.

PJ already gets his payment for being mod. They reward us for being polite by letting us drive new members rides. :D

Welcome to the Mater. Hope you enjoy.

DLB

Welcome Steve...hope you enjoy it here.....although most people here ignore the front page and the news section I do still enjoy putting the press releases up there... so if you ever have any news you would like to share just send me a pm and I'll see what I can do to help you out....I really like getting the members on the front page for a few min. of glory. ;)

Deby,
We've just put together a new team of nationally known "car-guys", and may take you up on your offer. Thanks.

Welcome Steve...hope you enjoy it here.....although most people here ignore the front page and the news section I do still enjoy putting the press releases up there... so if you ever have any news you would like to share just send me a pm and I'll see what I can do to help you out....I really like getting the members on the front page for a few min. of glory. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back