College Football rivalries (2 Viewers)

Caution, thread hijack:

Tom, you going to make the ADRL race next week?

Still not sure. I'm been in major thrash mode for the last couple of weeks trying to get my Stang finished up.

Oh yeah, Texas sucks. (That oughta get this thread back in line, lol!)

Last edited:
Karl, the folks that sit beside me in Charlottesville are from Franklin, Va. Cool cats.

Hoo's vs. the dreaded Heels this weekend. The big game of the year for me, a resident Carolinian.

Karl, the folks that sit beside me in Charlottesville are from Franklin, Va. Cool cats.

Hoo's vs. the dreaded Heels this weekend. The big game of the year for me, a resident Carolinian.

Steve...

From where I'm setting, it's about five miles to ODU... the one reason I watch Ladies B-Ball... We are building a Football Program now... 2009 is The Year... but until then... got some kids two doors down that fly an Ohio State flag all fall... two door the other way is a Tar Heels couple... 'cross the street are three in a row flying VT flags...

I just wish there was a University of the Outer Banks:)

Karl

Steve...

From where I'm setting, it's about five miles to ODU... the one reason I watch Ladies B-Ball... We are building a Football Program now... 2009 is The Year... but until then... got some kids two doors down that fly an Ohio State flag all fall... two door the other way is a Tar Heels couple... 'cross the street are three in a row flying VT flags...

I just wish there was a University of the Outer Banks:)

Karl
Do the kids that fly the Ohio State flag in your neighborhood have the last name "Sewell"?:D

hahaha he said co.....nevermind
Hi there Mike! You dipping into the Captain stash early today?:D Hey, who do the Domers have this weekend? The huskers have Iowa State in what the pundits are calling a "must win" game---whatever that means. I spose it has something to do with bowl elegibility or something....Anyway, the Cyclones and the huskers are on VS. network (which I do not get), so it's the radio for that one, and waiting anxiously for the Mizzou/Texas contest. Ought to be a good one. Are you still out match racing, or is the season nearly over?

Take care and good luck to the Domers.

Yeah, Mike's on his way to someplace named bowling green or somethin' like that, along with the usual N/FC guys and the Awful Awful kids....

and the answer is... yepper, it's legal as long as you are on active duty and the car is registered in state of your home of record... (ya gotta pay your state taxes there too) Surprising the number of California plates I see... and USC or UCLA logos or bumper stickers... starting to think 'Diego is just West Norfolk...

d'kid

Well, the huskers managed to beat the Iowa State Cyclones and looked (I mean sounded--I don't get VS channel) pretty good. But I did get to watch the Texas-Mizzou game. Texas, Oh, my! Tim, they look pretty darn stout!! especially since they were playing Johnny Mopar's Tigers (and the huskers proved how strong they are when we played them!)

Yay Longhorns!!! We are #1!!! Woooooo-hooooo! And Go TCU!!! Wooooo-hooooo tooooooo!!!!:D

Still not sure. I'm been in major thrash mode for the last couple of weeks trying to get my Stang finished up.

Oh yeah, O.U. sucks. (That oughta get this thread back in line, lol!)

That is MUCH better!!!:D

I know yer hiney is still stingin' from the A$$ whoppin Texas layed down on O.U. It will get better. Have the Mrs. rub some aloe vera gel on it!!! (I know Karl would approve of that!!!:D)

Last edited:
Michigan held my hopes up for 1/2 a game there this weekend, then reality hit. Luckily Sparties come to town this week.

Penn State vs Puke eyes this weekend should be good.

OK....the sky must be falling! My Okla State Cowboys are higher ranked than my LSU Tigers! Whew! What is this world coming to? :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back