College Football rivalries (1 Viewer)

Now, before y'all start anointing the Sand Aggies as lord and master over anything, remember they've got a date with Sam Bradford and Co. in Norman OK in about 10 days.

I'm up for a little DRAW wager if anyone's feeling froggy.

Now, before y'all start anointing the Sand Aggies as lord and master over anything, remember they've got a date with Sam Bradford and Co. in Norman OK in about 10 days.

There should be at least 100 points scored in that game!!! :D At Texas Tech they think "D" stands for....go "D"eep!

Hi Tom! Not forgetting that at all--it's a banner year for the Big 12 even if the commentators don't realize it! If it weren't for all the Big 12 powers beating up on each other, the big 12 could easily have 7 of the 10 top spots, in my humble opinion...

If only this were against Boise State I'd be on this like a confused defender chasing the statue of liberty play. LOL
Sorry Tom. I just couldn't help myself-besides, look at the bright side-your Okies are part of the greatest play in sports history according to that TV special about them.

For me, I would really like everyone in the top 25 to have at least one loss with the exception of Utah and Boise State and watch the BCS squirm-again.

I think the big domino to hold firm or to fall in the coaching situation will be Tommy Tuberville. Once he and Auburn figure out what's going to happen, we'll see some shuffling.

Congrats Terry on the Huskers big win!!! We have Kansas coming up this week and am still pretty nervous with my Horns being all banged up so badly!!! This "honorary" Huskers fan was pulling strong for the win! It was a pretty good weekend of football...other than Alabama pulling out the win against LSU:mad: Texas would have moved up to no.2 and also my neighbor is a BIG Alabama fan and she called the house to let me know "ROLL TIDE ROLL" as soon as the game was over.:mad:
Tim, best of luck against the Jayhawks--I don't think they will be a problem for the 'Horns (probably cause we softened them up for you!:D) We have K State this weekend--we usually come together for K State when they are tough, but this season, I don't know--like I said before, it all depends on which team shows up. Here's hoping for Horn and Husker wins--best of luck from your adoped Nebraska Horn fan!

Well, the Huskers beat K State--and we are now 7-4 and really do seem to be improving each week. Gonna get to go to a bowl and everything! Got Colorado left and gollieeee, the game is even gonna be on TV Sat! Things are lookin up--but it really is sad that Joe Ganz spent so much of his career at Nebraska sitting on the bench--gonna be sorry to lose him this year. Hope we got a couple good QBs in the pipeline somewhere. Ok guys correct me if I'm wrong, but if we could happen to beat Colo, and win the bowl game (whoever and whereever it is), maybe we can break into the top 25?

Terry,

Who do you have this weekend? We're off and then go to Arrowhead to kick the yardbirds (Jayhawks) butts. Hopefully...it'll be a blood letting! :D
We have Colorado. and it's even on tv! We're gettin big time. By all numbers, we should beat Colorado handily. But the game with the Buffs is one that traditionally we can toss all the stats and logic as well out the window. Should be a good one, though. Good luck to the Tigers against Kansas. Go Huskers and Buck the Fuffalos!

We have Colorado. and it's even on tv! We're gettin big time. By all numbers, we should beat Colorado handily. But the game with the Buffs is one that traditionally we can toss all the stats and logic as well out the window. Should be a good one, though. Good luck to the Tigers against Kansas. Go Huskers and Buck the Fuffalos!

Those games with Colorado have always scared us Tiger fans. The Huskers are playing much better and shouldn't have any problems. Go get 'em!

overheard at bcs offices:

"well if texas tech and alabama don't win out this thing is going to explode like mount st. Helens."

:d

well steve we aint going to have to worry about that b/c tt is going to win out. Ou's going down this weekend! Sorry tom.

Hi Tom! How are ya? Got a question for you--I must ashamedly admit that I am more than a casual watcher of the WWE--end of confession. But as such, Jim Ross is always wearing some type of OU attire, and there are many references to how big a fan of OU he is and how he attends many practices, etc. If you know who JR is, can you tell me if he is really that deep into the OU Sooners or is it just a bunch of storyline stuff mfg. by the WWE? Thx. Predictions for the TT-OU contest? I think it's gonna be a good one. The only prediction I'm gonna make is that there will be an aggregate total of at least 100 points scored.:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back