College Football rivalries (1 Viewer)

You guys aren't wearing down are ya???

Hot topic around the south here is that Auburn and Tommy Tuberville are working on contract restructuring that would let both parties out of the $6 mil buyout. All this so Tommy is free to go to Clemson.

In an "anybody can win" ACC Coastal, my Hoo's must win out and hope for a Miami loss.

And, if the Red Raiders are still walking around Lubbock thinking about beating Texas last week.......... Mike Gundy Sound Bite 41 Texas Tech 37 :D

Hot topic around the south here is that Auburn and Tommy Tuberville are working on contract restructuring that would let both parties out of the $6 mil buyout. All this so Tommy is free to go to Clemson.

In an "anybody can win" ACC Coastal, my Hoo's must win out and hope for a Miami loss.

And, if the Red Raiders are still walking around Lubbock thinking about beating Texas last week.......... Mike Gundy Sound Bite 41 Texas Tech 37 :D

Steve, thats my fear now also. That Tech is still pumped up over beating Texas that they havent prepared for this week fully. And if they dont, OSU will be on them like a pitbull on a poodle.

That sure could happen--Tech is good, but so is Okie State--should be a good one to watch. Best of luck to the Cavs, Steve. And here's hoping the Huskers can find a way to win two more so I can still be able to post after the regular season is over!

Terry,

Who do you guys have this week? We have K-State at home...Senior Day.

Like my new avatar??? :p
We have the Jayhawks--if we play like we did against Texas Tech, it will be doable, if we play like we did against Mizzou and OU, well.....we have to win two out of the last three to make it to a bowl....Kansas this weekend, K State next and finish up with Colorado. All of them are possibles, we just have to get our feces gathered into one container for all of the games! By the way, tear K State up this weekend--we've got them next weekend!

Cool avatar!

We have the Jayhawks--if we play like we did against Texas Tech, it will be doable, if we play like we did against Mizzou and OU, well.....we have to win two out of the last three to make it to a bowl....Kansas this weekend, K State next and finish up with Colorado. All of them are possibles, we just have to get our feces gathered into one container for all of the games! By the way, tear K State up this weekend--we've got them next weekend!

Cool avatar!

We should kick their butt! Their coach has been told he's not coming back next year. Poor guy has to finish the season for an AD that doesn't want him. That oughta' be enough of a distraction to allow us to whoop up on 'em! :D

Hope you KILL the yardbirds! I love watching Kansas lose. I'm taking my daughter to Arrrowhead for the Mizzou / KU game. It's the day after her 18th birthday. She refers to it as the "ultimate birthday gift". Obviously I've raised a GREAT kid!!! ;)

We should kick their butt! Their coach has been told he's not coming back next year. Poor guy has to finish the season for an AD that doesn't want him. That oughta' be enough of a distraction to allow us to whoop up on 'em! :D

Hope you KILL the yardbirds! I love watching Kansas lose. I'm taking my daughter to Arrrowhead for the Mizzou / KU game. It's the day after her 18th birthday. She refers to it as the "ultimate birthday gift". Obviously I've raised a GREAT kid!!! ;)

Poor Guy was Virginia's Offensive Coordinator before leaving for KState. Tough to say if we've missed him or not.

Man, I wanted LSU to beat Bama. Dang it. With Penn State losing, Texas winning and hopefully Texas Tech winning against Ok St tonight I was hoping for a 1-2 Tech-Texas ranking. Damn Elephants!

well I'll be Michigan actually put a good game together and with the backup QB who prior to today seem to piss himself in the huddle before evry play.

Hopefully next year we will see a big jump

Man, I wanted LSU to beat Bama. Dang it. With Penn State losing, Texas winning and hopefully Texas Tech winning against Ok St tonight I was hoping for a 1-2 Tech-Texas ranking. Damn Elephants!

Tech did win... 56-20. :D:eek::D They didn't stand a chance & Tech just kept moving ahead.

Congrats Terry on the Huskers big win!!! We have Kansas coming up this week and am still pretty nervous with my Horns being all banged up so badly!!! This "honorary" Huskers fan was pulling strong for the win! It was a pretty good weekend of football...other than Alabama pulling out the win against LSU:mad: Texas would have moved up to no.2 and also my neighbor is a BIG Alabama fan and she called the house to let me know "ROLL TIDE ROLL" as soon as the game was over.:mad:

Well stick a fork in my Tigers..they are officially done for this year. The Kid we have at quarterback is just awfull. I'm hoping they just play true Freshman Jordan Jefferson some more, gotta start looking to next year!!! :(

Driving just 1hr 30 minutes to Wake Forest is an unofficial home game for me vs. driving 5 hours to Charlottesville. And afterwards, that was the only positive thing I could find.

So who should be Number One? I have to give my support to Texas Tech--they deserve it. Bama is pretty stout, but to my way of thinking, they are not in the Texas Tech class. What do the rest of you guys think?
And I kinda would like to see the Huskers in the top 25 after beating Kansas and losing a close one to Texas Tech, but all those losses probably are preventing it...woe is me.

It's always hard at this time of year to say who the best 2 teams are. But, the most deserving teams have proved to be Alabama and TTech based upon the ZERO in the loss column. If Alabama or TTech don't run the table :eek: there is going to be a circus of controversy.

It seems the prevailing thought here in the southland is that once TTech's O-line was greeted by BAMA's big'uns up front Harrell would find things difficult at best.

I'd personally like to see TTech play in the title game vs. Florida.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back