College Football rivalries (2 Viewers)

Congrats Tim. when Colt fumbled .. I really thought we had it.

that was a fun game to watch.

osu4-sm.gif
Ditto! I thought OSU was going to pull it off!

From 0-1 in the ACC on September 27, to 3-1 and the out right Coastal Div. lead in the ACC. When is the last time a team has won 4 straight games as the VEGAS dog???!!!!

GO HOO'S!! WAHOOWA!!!

So, who's going to win this weekend? Texas or Texas Tech? I sure hope UT does but Tech aint no joke and I'm going to say Tech beats them. 42 to 34.

Terry,

Congratulations on your win over Baylor. My Tigers go there this weekend...hope your Huskers didn't make them too mad. We need to win out to play for the Big 12 Championship in KC. I'd like another shot at Texas.

Terry,

Congratulations on your win over Baylor. My Tigers go there this weekend...hope your Huskers didn't make them too mad. We need to win out to play for the Big 12 Championship in KC. I'd like another shot at Texas.

I don't think the Tigers will have much trouble with Baylor, although I do think that Baylor is stronger this year than a lot of people are giving them credit for. We'll be able to gauge it better after we see how bad Mizzou beats them!:D

I thought the Buckeyes were gonna hang on & get the win but that's what I get for thinking!!!:eek:
I can't wait for the Nov. 22nd game when we beat Michigan!!!!!
:p:D:p

I thought the Buckeyes were gonna hang on & get the win but that's what I get for thinking!!!:eek:
I can't wait for the Nov. 22nd game when we beat Michigan!!!!!
:p:D:p

The demise of the Michigan football program is amazing. I can't believe what I see. When Coach Bo left a few years ago I said then that the Michigan job was the worst job in College football just because the expectations were so high. I had no idea it would get this bad.

You'll enjoy some big time pay back on Nov 22nd....

The demise of the Michigan football program is amazing. I can't believe what I see. When Coach Bo left a few years ago I said then that the Michigan job was the worst job in College football just because the expectations were so high. I had no idea it would get this bad.

You'll enjoy some big time pay back on Nov 22nd....

It sucks, I was expecting a down season but nothing this bad. Most other major programs go through these down turns much more often than us. Its been roughly 40 years thats an impressive streak.
If this is what it takes to move us up another level I can be patient and play for the fake championship every year than ok.

Losing to Notre Dame and MSU in the same season is bad enough but looking at OSU and possible...ok ok likely (just don't tell teri) losing to all 3 in the smae season doesn't sit well.

It sucks, I was expecting a down season but nothing this bad. Most other major programs go through these down turns much more often than us. Its been roughly 40 years thats an impressive streak.
If this is what it takes to move us up another level I can be patient and play for the fake championship every year than ok.

Losing to Notre Dame and MSU in the same season is bad enough but looking at OSU and possible...ok ok likely (just don't tell teri) losing to all 3 in the smae season doesn't sit well.

I certainly understand PJ. Us Mizzou fans were long suffering. Our last great years were in the 70's. We had some good years with Coach Larry Smith in the 90's, but we really didn't turn the corner until Gary Pinkel came to town. These are the best days in our program since Dan Devine took us to the Orange Bowl in '69. We lost that game to Penn State.

Keep your head up. I'm sure it won't be long before the Wolverines are back in the hunt.

Speaking of long suffering fans, my Minnesota Golden Gophers have quietly become an opponent worthy of respect. Their defense has vastly improved from the sieve fielded last year, leading the nation in takeaways. The offense has also improved and this team, which went 1-11 last year in coach Tim Brewster's first season, suddenly finds themselves ranked in the Top 20. The conference road games have typically been a chamber of horrors but they played well in victories over Illinois and Purdue. Granted, they lost to Ohio State, but the 34-21 loss was not as bad as would normally be expected. Are they ready to contend for the Big Ten title? Not this season, and there's always OSU and Big Blue that tend to dominate, but it seems the Gophers are moving in the right direction.

Once Rich Rod gets 1 season under his belt, I think fans will be excited about the turnaround in Ann Arbor. I'm not saying 11-1, but this will progress in the positive direction.

Once Rich Rod gets 1 season under his belt, I think fans will be excited about the turnaround in Ann Arbor. I'm not saying 11-1, but this will progress in the positive direction.

I agree.

I actually hope he buries all the historical fluff, for good.

It's time for that University to forget about the mediocre dead guy.

Calling Tom Burgess---Bad enough we have to play the Sooners Saturday, but gosh, does it have to be the 7 pm prime time game that PEOPLE MAY BE WATCHING???????:eek: I thing the 11 am slot would have been just fine! But Go Huskers, and best of luck to the Sooners, Tom...who knows, the Sooners HAVE to be looking by the Huskers a little, don't they??

Calling Tom Burgess---Bad enough we have to play the Sooners Saturday, but gosh, does it have to be the 7 pm prime time game that PEOPLE MAY BE WATCHING???????:eek: I thing the 11 am slot would have been just fine! But Go Huskers, and best of luck to the Sooners, Tom...who knows, the Sooners HAVE to be looking by the Huskers a little, don't they??

Nope, you're doomed... doomed I tell ya!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back