Burn Notice will be back this winter! (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
To all of the maters who have become diehard Burn Notice fans, and thought the summer episodes went Waaaay too fast, and hated the thought of waiting until next summer to see what happened in that explosion, here's great news! USA network has ordered 16 new episodes of Burn Notice that will be shown this winter. The website doesn't have the start date, but they do have a Burn Notice marathon scheduled for all day Dec 30 so my guess is that they will start running the new episodes in January.

Great show, and I'm glad we get to see more of it! "Shall we shoot them?"

Thats awesome news, I love that show. Fiona is smokin hot the show is great. It's on of the few that I have the dvr set to always record.

Mcgyver meets James Bond

This is one of those shows that's great because hubby and I both love it. Always great to have a show we can watch together. What drew us to it was Bruce Campbell -- we love the guy and everything he's done, especially his work with Sam Raimi over the years, who doesn't love Army of Darkness? -- but what's kept us with it is the fantastic writing and great acting. It's funny, clever, dramatic as well as action packed.

We are thrilled that we won't have to wait until next summer for new episodes. I believe usa was promoting its winter season as starting in January for Burn Notice. :D

Never heard of that one?? when is/was it on??
It was a summer short series last summer on USA and was such a success it was back again this summmer, and due to its rave reviews, they are going to bring it back this winter instead of making us wait until next summer. Great cast, great writing. you can usually catch some reruns on USA during the week, and on Dec 30 USA is doing a marathon of all of the episodes from this summer.

This is one of those shows that's great because hubby and I both love it. Always great to have a show we can watch together. What drew us to it was Bruce Campbell -- we love the guy and everything he's done, especially his work with Sam Raimi over the years, who doesn't love Army of Darkness? -- but what's kept us with it is the fantastic writing and great acting. It's funny, clever, dramatic as well as action packed.

We are thrilled that we won't have to wait until next summer for new episodes. I believe usa was promoting its winter season as starting in January for Burn Notice. :D
Isn't it great, Kris? the performances are terrific, and they manage to build spy intrigue without all the cliche spy characters. I love Michael Weston's voice overs--and Sharon Gless as his mom is terrific (shades of Cagney and Lacey) and Fiona...well nuff said! "Shall we shoot them?" Terrific writing--and something to help us keep going until the Winternationals in Feb!

To all of the maters who have become diehard Burn Notice fans, and thought the summer episodes went Waaaay too fast, and hated the thought of waiting until next summer to see what happened in that explosion, here's great news! USA network has ordered 16 new episodes of Burn Notice that will be shown this winter. The website doesn't have the start date, but they do have a Burn Notice marathon scheduled for all day Dec 30 so my guess is that they will start running the new episodes in January.

Great show, and I'm glad we get to see more of it! "Shall we shoot them?"

Terry,

I'm a RADIO guy...don't watch much on the 'boob tube', but I'll ask. What is Burn Notice? Isn't that when the local Fire Department puts a ban on public burning...? :confused:

Terry,

I'm a RADIO guy...don't watch much on the 'boob tube', but I'll ask. What is Burn Notice? Isn't that when the local Fire Department puts a ban on public burning...? :confused:
Touche, Mr. Cerberus! It's a show on USA that is well worth your time to check out some time! Your comment about being a radio guy puts me in mind of an episode (it may have been a two parter) of WKRP in Cincinnati when Johnny Fever is being wooed by a TV Producer, and Venus and the others are dissing the "TV people"--good stuff...were you a watcher of WKRP, John? Regardless, check out a rerun of Burn Notice on USA sometime--any episode--and I think you will be hooked--it's very well done (for a TV show:D)

Isn't it great, Kris? the performances are terrific, and they manage to build spy intrigue without all the cliche spy characters. I love Michael Weston's voice overs--and Sharon Gless as his mom is terrific (shades of Cagney and Lacey) and Fiona...well nuff said! "Shall we shoot them?" Terrific writing--and something to help us keep going until the Winternationals in Feb!

I totally agree. His voice overs are awesome. The humor in the writing of those voice overs is fantastic. Nobody can quite describe getting around security, dealing with kidnappers or building an explosive device with random crap around you quite like Michael Weston! Heh. It's like they took MacGyver, updated him and made him funnier as well as cooler. Who knew that was possible?

Fiona is fun. Who wouldn't love a gun-obsessed, bad ass lady who can kick some ass? :D

Terry, my wife Barbara says thanks for the heads up on the marathon. She'll be planted in front of the tv that day. Ok, so will I(LOL)

Touche, Mr. Cerberus! It's a show on USA that is well worth your time to check out some time! Your comment about being a radio guy puts me in mind of an episode (it may have been a two parter) of WKRP in Cincinnati when Johnny Fever is being wooed by a TV Producer, and Venus and the others are dissing the "TV people"--good stuff...were you a watcher of WKRP, John? Regardless, check out a rerun of Burn Notice on USA sometime--any episode--and I think you will be hooked--it's very well done (for a TV show:D)

WKRP was hilarious! I think I've worked with most every character from that show. I've worked for some stations that were very similar to some of those episodes. Back in the 80's this business was full of clowns and crooks...it was incredible! I think back on some of my experiences and wonder why in the world I hung in there.

Wow....:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back