LOOK WHAT's COMMING BACK... (1 Viewer)

I guess with all the success of the St racing shows, I shouldn't be surprised. Here ya go gang:

PINKS: All Out Returns To Television On The Outdoor Channel

Fans and longtime followers of the PINKS and PINKS All Out programs that now seem like a distant memory will be happy to hear that the franchise will soon be returning to television for the first time in five years.

Controversial host Rich Christensen, Executive Producer Brian Bossone, and their team, who acquired ownership of the PINKS franchise from 21st Century Fox in 2015 after years of deliberation, have struck a deal with the Outdoor Channel to air four brand new episodes of the show, with the premier slated for Monday, March 7th. Subsequent episodes will run each Monday night in March at 8:30 p.m. eastern time.

Photos credit PINKS

Last summer, the PINKS crew held their first event since 2010, PINKS: All Out Week, at the Rockingham Dragway in North Carolina, in partnership with track owner Steve Earwood. That event featured competition in a number of different categories separated by performance range, along with a class specific to motorcycles, all run in a format very similar to the All Out events held from 2006 to 2010.

Interestingly, PINKS: All Out on the Outdoor Channel will compete nearly head-to-head with the new Street Outlaws: New Orleans program on the Discovery Channel, which airs on Monday nights at 9:00 p.m and drew an impressive 2.4 million viewers in its first week.

As Christensen and Bossone told us in early 2015, they remain committed to bringing PINKS back to its former glory, with the Rockingham event and the airtime on the Outdoor Channel serving what they hope to be a springboard to a rekindling of the show that once packed national event facilities and sold out racer entries in a matter of minutes.

I always did like the PINKS:ALL OUT version. Never did car for the other version of Pinks. Too much nonsense.

I enjoy both shows, but, I don't like the hand start on either show. As important as the start is, in a drag race, and with all the $$ they are betting, buy a porta-Tree.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back