Pinks All Out at RT. 66 (1 Viewer)

Solid Rock

Nitro Member
The Solid Rock Mustang and the Damn Yankee Vega teams have been asked to appear at, and make some exibition runs at the Pinks All Out event at Rt 66 Raceway in Joliet, Il. on June 25 and 26th, 2010.
Both teams are looking forward to participting in the event.

Both of these cars will also be appearing at many of the Great Lakes Nostalgia Funny Car Circuit events throughout the 2010 season.

The Chi-Town Hustler will also be match racing the Stardust cars at this event...

...Congrats to the Solid Rock and Damn Yankee teams on landing this deal. Everytime I have seen either of these cars they always put on one hell of a show and the PINKS event will be made better by having them in attendence!

Thats awesome news congrats.

Will the Great lakes group going to make it to Milan this year?

Denny's working on finishing up the schedule, PJ. It looks favorable. I hope we do get there as I've never run Milan.
If it does go through can we expect to see you, Zappy and the Zappette there? I hope so.

of course we'll be there. She's been going nuts...well ok I have too, waiting for race season to begin

I would if I could but the Special Olympics basketball team I coach is playing out district tournament that weekend

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back