The Solid Rock at Martin, MI. (1 Viewer)

Solid Rock

Nitro Member
The Solid Rock 1971 Mustang Mach I funny car team will be appearing at U.S. 131 Motorsports Park in Martin, MI. on September 12, 2009 at their 5th Annual Funny Car Nationals.
They will be participating as part of Denny Salzwimmer's Great Lakes Nostalgia Funny Car Circuit, LLC.
Also scheduled to appear with the GLNFCC are:
The Fuelish Monza of the Klingermann Bros.
Bill and Keith Hallet's Detroit Thunder T-Bird
Steve Timoszyk's Doran Chevrolet Camaro
Sharky's Machine Dodge Omni
Mike Little's Mutiny Mustang
The Damn Yankee Vega, or possibly Cordoba body
The Snakebite Mustang of Mike Klotz

We hope to see a lot of you there.

this is all they have listed on there web site.
Gates open at 9am
All time runs start at 10am
Supercharged Thunder 4pm
Nitro Show 7pm & 10 pm

how many nitro cars runs down the track can I plan on seeing if I get there early?
or is the big show only happen at 7 and 10 pm?
I've never been to this event before,so I just do not know what to expect.

Rick, I would get there early. My info says Qualifying at 4PM.
Show starts at 7PM
Nitro cars & Jet at 7PM & 10PM

There is also Nostalgia Front Engine Top Fuel.

I would get there well before 4PM to get yer $$ worth.

And a great time was had by ALL!

Rocky, it was great meeting you and your crew. Thanks so much for letting grandson Zach get some "seat time". He was grinning in his sleep all the way home. I look forward to next season. And Zappy, a big thanks for being Zach's "agent". I think he'll probably add his seat time with Rocky to his learners permit.

Now, here's the link to all the albums, with Saturdays 131 excitement as the first listing. Click the link below, then open the first album, entitled US131 Drags.

Once your in click on the slide show link. It'll show all the pics, and play all 5 short videos.

Bob, It was great meeting you and Zach and the rest of your crew. Thanks for coming out and we look forward to seeing all of you next year.
Thanks also for posting the great pics.
Tell Zach I said HI!!!

Thanks for coming out and giving us a hand, PJ. Thanks also for bringing Makayla and, of course, Big Zappy!!!
I had fun.

Some one said there is some footage on U-tube.. anyone know what its under... can't seem to find it.....

Billy

And a great time was had by ALL!

Rocky, it was great meeting you and your crew. Thanks so much for letting grandson Zach get some "seat time". He was grinning in his sleep all the way home. I look forward to next season. And Zappy, a big thanks for being Zach's "agent". I think he'll probably add his seat time with Rocky to his learners permit.

Now, here's the link to all the albums, with Saturdays 131 excitement as the first listing. Click the link below, then open the first album, entitled US131 Drags.

Once your in click on the slide show link. It'll show all the pics, and play all 5 short videos.

thanks for posting up the pics!!cool.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back