Pinks All Out Gone For 2011 ! (1 Viewer)

First it says " the most successful show in history"
then next paraghaph

"network thinks the show needs more evaluation"

I don't get it...?? Why kill the golden goose??

The grass roots racer (and fan) screwed again.......

Well this is disappointing indeed. I wasn't a huge fan of Pinks or Pinks All Out but I did watch it a few times - but I loved Pass Time! My non-drag race fan wife loved to watch and play along with me - her picks were largely based on whatever Ken picked...

So I wonder what Speed will put in their place - more NASCAR? Not sure how much more NASCAR there could be...

I was at two Pinks shows this year, one at Route 66 and one at Bristol. Neither of the crowds were very stellar, especially compared to what they used to draw.

I was at two Pinks shows this year, one at Route 66 and one at Bristol. Neither of the crowds were very stellar, especially compared to what they used to draw.

But how were the fields? Maple Grove and Tucson had nice draws for cars- that's what it was supposed to be about I thought...

More important to me Brett Wagner doesn't know if they will shoot any new "Pass Time" episodes in 2011. That means no more Paige Simpson!:(

But how were the fields? Maple Grove and Tucson had nice draws for cars- that's what it was supposed to be about I thought...

Car count at Chicago was good since it was the first time they had been there.....car count at Bristol was down. And if they don't bring people in to those deals, then advertisers don't wanna spend money on them.

I hope not because my ability to size up a car wanting to race for time slips [ of course ] has really improved ! Pass time you get limited knowledge of the car and a half look !
Pinks All Out Had a Gambling problem everywhere but Vegas and Rich was getting to be a real pain. Just didn't know how to herd Cats ! :D

If you are not firm with racers you will loose hours looking around for a loose screw ! :)

Well Pass Time was renewed and shot new epees but Rich's Idea of indoor drag racing is going to be DOA in my opinion so I guess the series is History !

You know they could give the winners parts or whatever and they would have the option of selling them for cash !
It really Bites !

I found some Photos of Indoor Drag Racing in Chicago in the sixties !
Maybe not so far fetched after all ! They were real cars !
Everyone might have got asphyxiated tho !

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back