BangShift - 2014 PRO Winter Warm Up! (1 Viewer)

Raconteur

Nitro Member
Wake the kids and mark your calendar!Yes, BangShift will start the new year and will be live broadcasting the 2014 PRO Winter Warm Up at Palm Beach International Raceway on January 17th and 18th 2014. This is the premier pre-season test session for top level NHRA nitro cars. This is ONLY for nitro cars, so you’re senses will be assaulted by fuel funny cars and top fuel dragsters only - over the course of those two days.

http://bangshift.com/blog/big-news-...ter-warm-up-jan-17-18-25-nhra-nitro-cars.html

my understanding as in the past.......Joe Castello is the track announcer for this event . not a plug....WFO radio is very cool...........

my bad..........Bang Shift is very cool also.......always dig the march meet show

It looks like a lot of the teams pulled out of the their shops on Sun heading south to PBIR. Nitro fumes will be in the air soon.:cool:

Last edited:
Force was the best of the FC's with a 4.03. FC's were having lots of tire shake and the majority didn't make it to 330 under power.

Capps was low of the first day with a 4.003 @ 320

Langdon was low in TF with a 3.72 Al Balooshi ran 328

Last edited:
Langdon and Antron were both 2.99 to the 660. Pretty awesome stuff! Took a perfect run to make it though, lots of cars had problems today other than Al-Anabi. Langdon ran .75-.72 like a bracket car all day. I think 10 more degree of track temp would actually help.

Brittney vs. John coming up... Court was lined up to race him and they sent her on her way... This should be GOOD!

(BTW- Court blew them off at 60'- Brit is in the same lane)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back