You'll be able to watch the PRO Winter Warm Up Friday/Saturday LIVE!!!! (1 Viewer)

We're planning on going live earlier in the day (probably about noon) to give people an inside peek at what's going on before the gates open up!

If you are going to be at the track, give us a shout! We'll be the dudes on the scaffolding. :D

Hey Dave,

I hope to be at PBIR on Friday and would love to meet up with you at some point. We met at the Gators a few years ago when the 'Maters met in Max Naylor's Vegas Fuel hospitality area. If you see this post before leaving tomorrow, why don't you PM me with your cell phone # and we can hook up at some point. I'll PM you with mine now.

Kurt

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 9:00 AM
To: Dave Patterson
Subject: RE: Palm Beach International Raceway: NHRA testing question

Dave,
On Friday and Saturday the gates open to the public at 4pm. The start on the track at 5pm.

Julie Korkowski I Drag Strip Operations Manager Palm Beach International Raceway ™ [email protected]

Hey Dave,

I hope to be at PBIR on Friday and would love to meet up with you at some point. We met at the Gators a few years ago when the 'Maters met in Max Naylor's Vegas Fuel hospitality area. If you see this post before leaving tomorrow, why don't you PM me with your cell phone # and we can hook up at some point. I'll PM you with mine now.

Kurt

PM sent!
:)

I know I can use this link, but I'm tryin to view it via livestream which is how it's being broadcasted, but it says I need a password to access that channel page.

Brian, I just caught the end of the broadcast-------great job!! Curious as to the type of cameras that your shooting with, they seem well suited for a live stream? Thanks ,al:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back