Bruton Smith's Daughter injured in single vehicle accident (1 Viewer)

man .. that can't be good (hope I am wrong).. thrown from the vehicle, and not found for 3 hours.

prayers for all involved.

I was thrown 20 yards once....thankfully, I've blocked it out and don't remember it. I was found about an hour later when a couple saw the wreckage of my car on the road, facing the other direction and leaning on its passenger side.

This is a good sign...
"As of Wednesday afternoon, she was listed in serious condition at Carolinas Medical Center and is improving. "

Will keep the Smith family in our thoughts and prayers. Hope she has a full recovery.

What does money have to do with anything. The fact is that this is his daughter and she was in a serious accident. She is lucky to be alive. My thoughts and prayers are with her and the family.

BTW, every motorsports fan should be thankful that Bruton has chosen motorsports as the place to spend and make his money. He has the best tracks in America, not just in drag racing.

yikes.
I hope she has a speedy recovery.
Best wishes to Anna Lisa and the Smith family.

....Get better young lady...Drag racin' needs ya.....!

best of wishes to the Smiths.

Naysayers can always find a way spin it somehow in some way.

She is one of the racing family no matter how you look at it. Anna and family at least deserve good thoughts and wishes. And all my best are directed that way

Life just seems to be a little more precious when you value it I guess.

Naysayers can always find a way spin it somehow in some way.

She is one of the racing family no matter how you look at it. Anna and family at least deserve good thoughts and wishes. And all my best are directed that way

Life just seems to be a little more precious when you value it I guess.

...HOW WAS THAT A "NAYSAY"...???:confused:

.....BIG wow to the "force" news.....!

God bless that girl, it sounds like she layed in that pasture for hours before she was found, very lucky to be alive. Hopefully she will fully recover.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back