Brett Farve in MN (1 Viewer)

Yea Mike..I blame that loss on 5 turnovers..AND THE COACH.

Minute left..what..48-51 yard field goal attempt with a very good kicker. Run the fuc^in ball then give it a shot.

Brett got his ass kicked..and if his wife's reaction in the stands is any indication..he won't be back. Painful to watch.

I hope he doesn't parlay this into another fiasco this summer.

I would have enjoyed the game if it hadn't with stupid sh!t..12 men on the field..C'MON!!! (for instance)

you're rite david - great game ending with stupid sh*t; but that's what the
vikes are known for - self destructing in crucial games - been there before,
will most likely be again some year. :eek:

Sage Rosenfels is better than Brett Farve now. The Viks are better off with him instead of the interception King. Especially cuz your owner is going to break the bank to get a washed up hasbeen. Retarded.

Farve is washed up and has been for the last 5 years or so. This retiring act and then coming back $hit is getting old Brett. Is the wife that much of a b that you cant stand to stay home or what? Jeezus. Sorry, never been a fan of his. I have always thought he was over-rated. He's good, but not god. Did yall hear that? I think John Madden just passed out when I said that.

...what in the world would make you say something like this

Minute left..what..48-51 yard field goal attempt with a very good kicker. Run the fuc^in ball then give it a shot.

bradshaw is an idiot.........and my opinion has nothing to do with favre
and/or the vikings........he has been phony for many years.........and he
thinks he's funny; key word 'thinks'.

Funny seeing this thread re-surface

on Bradshaw.. I would agree but my duty as a Pittsburgher born and raised I am forbidden to say anything bad about Terry.

Loved his performance in Cannonball Run part 2 though... you think Tony Romo would get away with doing a movie where he is in an illegal cross country race (while drinking beer behind the wheel the whole time)?

Favre's throw, was it a coaching call, or did Brett change the play at the last second? If it was changed, live by the sword, die by the sword...

But look at the stats, turnovers were the reason they lost that game. Plus they probably wouldn't have been in the playoffs without Favre. And I hear that game was the highest rated show (other then super bowls) since the Seinfeld Finale many years ago. We got a couple prime time games out of the deal too.

Overall, hope he comes back next year, withoug question made it much more exciting to watch.

.....on Bradshaw.. I would agree but my duty as a Pittsburgher born and raised I am forbidden to say anything bad about Terry...........

your livin' in the wrong state to be sayin' that sh*t buddy ;)
true vikings fans have nothing nice to say at all about
the steelers, the dolphins, the chiefs, the raiders, the cowboys, the falcons,
the packers, the bears, and now of course the saints..........past and present.
capiche?
sorry, that's the rules.

kelly,
breese was held to 45 yds. in 2nd half.
their done.

your livin' in the wrong state to be sayin' that sh*t buddy ;)
true vikings fans have nothing nice to say at all about
the steelers, the dolphins, the chiefs, the raiders, the cowboys, the falcons,
the packers, the bears, and now of course the saints..........past and present.
capiche?
sorry, that's the rules.

kelly,
breese was held to 45 yds. in 2nd half.
their done.

I cant argue the fact that Im probably a bandwagon Vikings fan. Hockey on the other hand, 100% Pittsburgh Penguins fan (I've paid my dues in the early 2000's). I guess Wild fans (Northstar fans) have nothing nice to say about them Penguins either eh?

I cant argue the fact that Im probably a bandwagon Vikings fan. Hockey on the other hand, 100% Pittsburgh Penguins fan (I've paid my dues in the early 2000's). I guess Wild fans (Northstar fans) have nothing nice to say about them Penguins either eh?

wouldn't go that far - the disease here in MN is a 'vikings disease'.
there is no cure, well there is, but will it ever happen?........unlikely. :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back