BME Dragster Not Allowed to Test (3 Viewers)

I'd trust Bill Miller when it comes to Chassis integrity over the NHRA. He ran a Don Long Chassis for over 10 years!

I'd trust Bill Miller when it comes to Chassis integrity over the NHRA. He ran a Don Long Chassis for over 10 years!

What a bunch of B.S.!

My hat is off to Bill Miller for his integrity, he was not afraid to say what he believed about the chassis problem and put up his own money and a lot of effort to get some answers. My best wishes to Bill Miller and Troy Buff for a great campaign in 2008!

It's relatively common knowledge that I'm not a Bill Miller fan, but this is preposterous. My personal feelings about him aside, Bill Miller is good for the sport and generally knows what he's talking about.

Maybe if his name was John Force he'd be allowed to design a chassis he felt comfortable strapping his driver into and NHRA would be alright with it...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ya that darn John Force who does he think he is spending all of his own money to develop a SAFER car and sharing the technology with everyone for FREE....Man some people sure got alot of nerve.

All of these chassis changes are making the season even more difficult already. Funny car rules coming out so late, combined with a definite difference of opinion in what is right and wrong on the tubing issue= Trouble. I am afraid this is not the last of chassis squabbles in 08.:(

The only chassis' with issues will be the ones that are owned by outspoken independently thinking owners. And I for one really like those kind of owners.

You all know that Bill Miller is an Engineer right? how many certified engineers belong to the SFI chassis committee?

Just talked to Don Long. you folks remember him, right?

Millers car surpasses the spec.

Someone dosen't like the way it was done.

Who could that someone be?

Hopefully the miss-call by NHRA will be corrected by tomorrow.

What a crock! If theree's anybody I'd trust to have a chasis that met or exceeded spec it would be Bill Miller. NHRA needs to get their cranial rectosis cured and offer Miller an apology.

Hey welcome to the Mater, Jeff!!

Welcome to the Mater Jeff. Thanks for your comments.

If I was treated like that and I was a rich, rich man I'd just sue the *******s!!!

Hey Jeff, glad to see you join. Looking forward to more of your posts.
Be sure to drop in to the nostalgia section here.

After seeing what we saw today (with over a hundred chassis photos of proof) they are passing tech on exactly what they WANT to pass. I smell a skunk, a rat, a weasel and a scapegoat.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back