Big weekend coming..... (1 Viewer)

All racers retire, make a come back, the really retire.

As Larry Dixon said, can I get a refund on all my forever red merchandise.

Yes, the countdown system has worked. Plenty of contenders left, although it will likely all be over in second round. The countdown points system is far from perfect but we’ll dig that discussion up again over the off season.

I’m ok with any winners except Steve. Greg is already out. Gotta have classy winners. Pulling for Brittany but she better have a practice tree in her trailer. She’s last in leaving among countdown contenders and has her hands full with Antron and Steve who can cut .060 lights all day. It’d be cool for Grubby to figure out hotter tracks today and Brittany to step up her tree game like she did in the 2017 countdown.

What little respect I had for him is now gone. World Champ acting bush league....that’s weak.

Can't believe he went red, and it wasn't even close. Now Smith or Savioe needs to win to win the title.

Can't believe he went red, and it wasn't even close. Now Smith or Savioe needs to win to win the title.

I think Matt and Jerry are opposite sides so exactly like 2007, Andrew red lights a clincher in round 1 and two guys could advance on and run a winner take all final which ironically Matt Smith won that time as well

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back