Nitro Chaos This Weekend (1 Viewer)

Really happy to see this!

1402E343-BD9C-4592-8F0B-ADBFEBF59D2A.jpeg

The car in the photo is the Grand Prix car, & they switched from A/FD to AA/FD. Cool!

The car in the photo is the Grand Prix car, & they switched from A/FD to AA/FD. Cool!

Beautiful car!

That was our car that won the B Field with my partner/stepson Levi Keenen driving. The other car kinda hung us out while we were at the line (ready to stage) for at least 15 seconds before they moved forward a car length to stage.Levi let him light his last bulb,then bumped in and deep staged (on purpose),cut a .057 light to his .165 light and we won with a 3.98/193 to his 3.93/184. Thats the whole story on the Hole Shot WIN.
What a great win for our friends with the Illinois Thunder! Levi did a great job! What a chaotic weekend it was, as there was also a Funny Car Chaos race the same weekend in Odessa, TX. My Cone Hunter qualified #6 in the A Field, squeaked through round 1 with a holeshot 3.98 to 3.96 win (.0008 finish line margin) and then lost in the semi-finals to Kirk Williams. It is an understatement to say the air in Odessa (5500-5800' DA) was not quite as good as it was in Edgewater (<1000') :oops:.
E1 Burnout by Jason Bryant.jpg

I believe they have always had two separate cars. I THINK!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back