Big Three Downsizing? (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Maybe GM will be able to improve Chrysler's interiors. :rolleyes:

Then again, can you imagine HEMI-powered Camaros and G8's?

This is serious stuff guys.....not a time to go off in your own personal wet dreams.
You know this could end up with corporate backing pull-outs in both NHRA AND even our national pastime:rolleyes:NASCAR!!

This is serious stuff guys.....not a time to go off in your own personal wet dreams.
You know this could end up with corporate backing pull-outs in both NHRA AND even our national pastime:rolleyes:NASCAR!!

Which would just accelerate Honda's timetable for stepping into nascar.

I'm hearing the Northstar Will be the engine of the future for GM full size so why not a Hemi. Sonny Lennard is putting adapted Kasse Hemi heads on his Chevy based Mountain motors.

It's not a good thing for the big three to be looking at soup lines and tin cups.
Or junk bonds either for that matter.

GM's LS series V-8's are superior to the "metric" Hemi in just about every way possible anyway.

To swap a cam in a Hemi Chrysler car you need to remove the cylinder heads, which also means you need to pull the entire motor out of the car because the heads cannot be removed with it in place.

Brian

I just bought a stage 6 KB solid block for $1,300, a pair of WAR heads for $1,500, and am now ogling complete new Stage V valvetrain for $2500.

My GM to hemi transition is going quite well, thank you. :D

Used aftermarket fuel stuff is cheaper than that new OEM stuff you people are talking about plus, you can burn nitro in it. I'll continue to happily drive my $600 1985 four door, Pontiac 6000 LE on the street. Those new street cars equate to about half a nostalgia nitro car! I'll fry Spam and love it to get the other half! At least when these break, you halfway expected it! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back