Bernstein adds another new sponsor (1 Viewer)

It's good to see the King and Prince bring a new sponsor on board. That being said, I just don't see how that average guy in the stands who has saved up all year and used his vacation to attend a race is going to relate to this.
We'll never know how much money changed hands here, but if it's not significant, you can bet the new sponsor's signage will be all but invisible from the stands and on TV. Should be interesting to see how long this lasts.

i'm taking a guess that this business agreement is self-cultivated and provides
both parties with new marketing avenues that will enhance the visibility
of both companies.

the agreement, for whatever amount, is significant.

please define "average fan"

i'm guessing again, i think alphatrade.com's logo will be red on a
red background; so jim, i think you're right on this one, it WILL be
invisible from the stands and on TV. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!

nomination for stupidest post of the year.
only one month left to top this one.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. This is a penny stock traded over the counter with a joke of a balance sheet, and an income statement full of red ink. If they last for the entire season next year I would be surprised. This sure sounds a lot like that CMKX diamonds from last year.

....or better yet, follow Jerry Tolliver around, let him do the leg work, then jump in when the gettin' is good.:rolleyes:

c'mon T , lets think about the whole deal. kenny has been with budwiser for over 25 years. he has pretty much set the bar that teams shoot for in drag racing . with that said don't you( and everyone that bashes kenny for the monster deal ) think that any company with ties to anhieser busch would look at any other team. mabey toliver started talking first but once wind got to the higher ups at AB they showed monster the right doors to open. i'm not knocking toliver, but look at the amount of press and the list of associates kenny has already put together. do you think toliver could match the dollar figure that kenny has already totaled? as for the book, it isn't something that keeps most readers on the edge of their seat, but a drag racing buff like myself enjoyed the trip down memory lane that it takes you on.

If you want Kenny's Marketing Plan get a copy of either Starbuck's or Nordstrom Mission Statements. Kenny's approach is almost a carbon copy. All you have to do is call them and they will email them to you. I don't think its a coincidence that both of these highly successful companies are headquartered in the Northwest.

i'm taking a guess that this business agreement is self-cultivated and provides
both parties with new marketing avenues that will enhance the visibility
of both companies.the agreement, for whatever amount, is significant.please define "average fan"
i'm guessing again, i think alphatrade.com's logo will be red on a
red background; so jim, i think you're right on this one, it WILL be
invisible from the stands and on TV. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!

nomination for stupidest post of the year.only one month left to top this one.

OK Mike - you appear to be agreeing with me on part of this. Did you get a dollar amount from Kenny that would confirm that alphatrade's agreement is significant? As far as the "Average Fan" - what part of my original post did you not understand? I doubt there will be many fans in the stands with wireless devices waiting for info from alphatrade so they can make big moves in the market.
"Stupidest Post" - who are you nominating? Me or you? -:rolleyes:

c'mon T , lets think about the whole deal. kenny has been with Budweiser for over 25 years. he has pretty much set the bar that teams shoot for in drag racing . with that said don't you( and everyone that bashes kenny for the monster deal ) think that any company with ties to Anheuser Busch would look at any other team. maybe toliver started talking first but once wind got to the higher ups at AB they showed monster the right doors to open. i'm not knocking toliver, but look at the amount of press and the list of associates kenny has already put together. do you think toliver could match the dollar figure that kenny has already totaled?
Bruce, I just find it all, just a little odd.

Bruce, I just find it all, just a little odd.

i understand tony, it does suck the way the world of nitro racing has become. i admire what the zizzo family is doing along with the weis family and other small family based teams that are trying to make it in the world of the big leages. personaly i have accepted the fact that it is out of my league. its got to be frustrating knowing what you are capable of doing if you had a compareable budget. in alcohol its hard to survive without one but i couldn't imagine trying to do the things the small teams in the fuel classes do. i know it's like for me and i only race on a small scale compared to others. the rich just keep getting richer.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back