Back up and running... (1 Viewer)

Jrod

Administrator
Hey guys and gals we "Hydrolocked" the server pretty bad over the weekend.

Looks like we are back up and running at 100% but we did did lose some data.

Thanks for being patient.

Jerrod

I'll admit to gettin some e-mails today asking me what was going on today - as if I knew Jack Squat. Thanks for all you do Jerrod, Shannon and $.

like the others said,Thanks for getting NITROMATER back up and running.Nitromate DT`s were not fun.

like the others said,Thanks for getting NITROMATER back up and running.Nitromate DT`s were not fun.

That is so true!!!!!! I was in DT's baaaaad!!!! I finally get a home computer and my favorite website goes down!:mad::( And comp1 sux!!!!!!!! Was not a sub for this site at all!!!!! Thanks mods for all your hard work. Just don't ever do that again!!!!!!!!!!:D

I agree on the DTs and the thank yous! I really appreciate being able to get back into the Mater! I was going through withdrawls, but started a new (to me) game taht I am now also addicted to... what's up with that? LOL :p:rolleyes::eek:

:D

Man that was a brutal weekend. I kept wondering if it was a problem on my end. Then I wondered if I got kicked off the board.

Again, please accept my thanks for all the hard work to get this site back up and running. :D:D:D

Sorry for your misfortune! That's one reason I've stayed on the software side in my career...:eek:but some of these threads don't make as much sense with the loss of data.:) That's info technology tho. Love it.

Glad to see the board back up and running...I thought maybe I was kicked off for not using the board for a while ;)

T

we were about ready to start group therapy sessions on facebook to get us through this. thanks to all my other junkies for helping me get through it :)

My weekend without the Mater:

junkie.jpg

And thanks a million to all the people who were getting the squirrels back in their cages, and on the wheels to power the Mater once again.

Jerrod for what I pay to be part of this site I certainly hope this doesn't happen again...:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back