Nitromater.com (2 Viewers)

I paid $1 a long time ago to play on the Mater.

This amount of downtime is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!! :p:D

Hello Everyone,

Were going to be making a move to a new server in the coming weeks. I am in the planning stages now in hopes that the move will go smooth. We might see a 24 hour period where the site will be online/offline for people as the new server comes online (in the coming weeks). With the new server I hope to see less downtime as we will be with a new company and tech support. Once again I do apologize for the hours and days of aggravation people experienced.

Thanks,
Shannon

Well, I hope yesterday's downtime was the 24 hour period you indicated was going to happen with the server changeover as it is discouraging to keep getting an error when trying to get on the Mater time after time. Give us another update on how things are running or should we just assume that if the Mater is up, things are fine?

Not sure if this helps for some but im usually on aol,and aol wont load nitromater,but if i go to internet exploere no problem as of now!

Well, I hope yesterday's downtime was the 24 hour period you indicated was going to happen with the server changeover as it is discouraging to keep getting an error when trying to get on the Mater time after time. Give us another update on how things are running or should we just assume that if the Mater is up, things are fine?

Yesterdays downtime wasn't part of the change over. We had about a 3 hour outage. If I would have checked the site earlier it wouldn't have been so long.
Were still a few weeks away from making the change. Just trying to get our server to play nice in those last few weeks. So hang in there and I will make an announcement when were ready to make the change.

Thanks,
Shannon

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back