ATTN Alan Reinhart (1 Viewer)

I do, I remember this being one of the rare times Cycle World on PRIME Network would show AMA Prostar Racing. This event I remember all the pro winners, Bill Vose in Pro Mod, Neal "Fast" Lane in Funnybike, Dave Schultz in Pro Stock and Elmer trett in Top Fuel. Plus the one and only Steve Johnson did like a "Track fact's style" segment I think about a street bike that was racing in competition that day and also one about Top Fuel Motorcycles and Larry McBride's motorcycle was used. And they profiled a sportsman racer per each sportsman category (Top Gas, Super Gas, Super Comp etc).

Also Alan... Please tell Blake to remove the marbles from the mouth before the interview.... Nice kid- could be a bright future, but so far, all the interviews have been unintelligible...

I remember that vividly. VMP had just opened, that was even before the first NHRA race there, and Dave Despain hired me to do the show.

Fun Weekend,
Alan

The only chance to see Elmer run in person was at Indy '96 when he was Killed!! Drag racing lost an Icon that weekend!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back