Attention in the pits!! (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
I love the geese joke. I think that tops Kelly's dwarf joke yesterday

Missed it! I have to try and figure out which member of our corporate 'geek squad' blocked the audiocast again! Grrrrrrr!

I'll let Alan tell it, its classic

Okay, but for those of us in an "Advanced Problems in Financial Management Pre-seminar workshop"...what was the joke.

Okay, but for those of us in an "Advanced Problems in Financial Management Pre-seminar workshop"...what was the joke.

well if you're in a workshop what are you doing checking in here????

Plus we don't need you busting out in laughter in the middle of it. I did here at work and everybody looked at me crazy....oh wait they always look at me like I'm crazy

well if you're in a workshop what are you doing checking in here????

Plus we don't need you busting out in laughter in the middle of it. I did here at work and everybody looked at me crazy....oh wait they always look at me like I'm crazy

Manditory laptops and the fact that the AV equipment is giving Prof. Cormier major issues.

Putting me in front of a laptop on a race weekend is like crashing a beer truck in front of an AA meeting anyway.

Tell Johnny to quit jacking with the plug in the tower!
JohnnyAirplane.bmp

holy crap first I get a phone ring, then a long busy signal then silence
now everything is in an echo mode.

holy crap first I get a phone ring, then a long busy signal then silence

now now now everything everything everything is is is in in in an an an echo echo echo mode mode mode.

having one of Alan and Bob's voice in your head is one thing but 2 of them, that can be downright dangerous. At least it repeats itself, if the voices were saying diferent things I'd be in trouble.

They're not....

Alky flopper now and I'm still hearing Alan and the Fry Guy.... But I hear Bob even when I'm nowhere close to a 'puter...

P.J. That wasn't a joke it was a scientific explanation for the phenomenon. I take this stuff VERY seriously ............... Kinda-LOL

Kelly, I went by the BRUT trailer again today and they have no Bumper stickers. You might want to just get it on-line. Sorry, I tried.

Alan

Alan,
Have fun today and remember...

Your humor makes listening to the audiocast fun.... and remind Bob that us at home really 'need' to have the third digit... both lanes... even if a cat strikes the tires... I can't see the scoreboard from Norfolk....

You think they will ever do a separate feed for the Audiocast? Like Radio at a Baseball game? :confused:

Well, have fun today, I'm still going to be in this finance workshop, waiting for it to begin. It was supposed to start at 8, but how many PhDs does it take to figure out the AV system's keyboard?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back