1:00 AM qualifying show??? (1 Viewer)

Gipraw

Nitro Member
are you serious? I don't normally complain about the TV coverage .. but that is a freaking joke.

I won't even bother to DVR this one .. I doubt I am the only one .. that has to be good for the sponsor's exposure.

Yeah I just saw that too. NOT REAL HAPPY!!!!! Maybe some a-hole at ESPN read the complaining about their coverage and said " I'll show them what happens when they b^$%h about us". If so, he needs his a$$ kicked.

Some of us remember waiting 2-3 weeks for National Dragster to arrive in the mail to get any racing results. :eek:

This happened last year as well, they usually try to make it up by playing a bonus replay of it Sunday morning around 10ish? I didnt check the schedule before getting on this thread...but check it out and maybe watch it in the am?

I know, it sucks here on the east coast...2 AM here..guess I can watch it when i get home from 'da club!

by the looks of it, fishing looks more important tonight

Fishing, pool, poker, girls basketball, volleyball. No name state vs Where the hell is that in some other college sport.

How are ever going to get ratings up and good exposure for sponsor on TV with joke air times?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Quote by Albert Einstein

If you didn't see it, you didn't miss much. I found it quite boring and turned it off before the end. Hope tomorrow's show is better.(if it doesn't rain)

espn just cant do anything right can they ?, complain if its on late , complain if its on early , lol just joking

And the other racing sport has a bunch of commercials saying same start time every week. You think they don't hear us complain ??? They want to recruit you to the DARK SIDE :eek::eek:

Some of us also remember when ABC's Wide World of Sports coverage of the Winternationals was all the tv coverage we got.

Some of also remember black and white tv. Some of us also remember when there were no "professional" athletes in the Olympics. Some of us remember a lot of things, and have forgotten a lot of things :D.

But, if our voices aren't heard, we will never be able to say that we remember when they used to broadcast NHRA Drag Racing at 2 am.

heck, NHRA can't get their own audio cast fired up on time... how the heck can you expect them to have any control over TV?:rolleyes::eek:

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back