Capps Top End... (1 Viewer)

Crash Gladys

Nitro Member
OUCH! I'm truly surprised that doesn't happen more often... I'm not trying to make a joke out of this thread... it is a serious matter!

We ladies can't compare it to anything I don't think...

Crasher
www.SpeedFreaks.TV
Motorsports. REDEFINED.

Last edited:
I was at the Race, and over the P.A. he told Reinhart that his crotch belt was in the wrong place and as soon as he hit the Chutes he was........:eek:

OUCH! I'm truly surprised that doesn't happen more often... I'm not trying to make a joke out of this thread... it is a serious matter!

We ladies can't compare it to anything I don't think...

Crasher
www.SpeedFreaks.TV
Motorsports. REDEFINED.
Um Childbirth is probably a close second... :D
I hear if a chica gets a knee to the nards it hurts as bad though... :p Of course I have no experience with either... ;) JMO he-he:)

I could only imagine the TV footage if he threw up in his helmet:eek: . Anyway, it was good to see him win.

Yeah, he seemed to be trying to suck it in... :D AIR!! :p WHAT?? :eek:

you spit them out...lol...

iknow a coupel Cup drivers that use "cups" the baseball kind now because of hits that gave the same problem.....lol...

Any male that rode a bike as a kid that jumped their first ramp then... can relate 100% ...ouch....

Billy

It takes some nards to run a funny car and Capps showed that he has them.
Wonder if he iced them down between rounds? lol

Them? Unfortunately due to another drag racing incident, it is not a 'them' issue. He made that quite clear in one of our radio interviews a couple of years ago...

... which is sort of why I brought up this thread in the first place... it's a serious issue to the guys out there! I don't understand sometimes (maybe fortunately) how we don't hear of more serious problems week in and out.

Crash,
tmi.jpg

Last edited:
Had it happen to me once..Made a vow to always protect the twins after that episode. They reminded me just how tender their feelings are...:eek:

Whew! You could see him kind of pleading with Gary.....please, dude! Get out of my face right now! heheh....

Them? Unfortunately due to another drag racing incident, it is not a 'them' issue. He made that quite clear in one of our radio interviews a couple of years ago...

... which is sort of why I brought up this thread in the first place... it's a serious issue to the guys out there! I don't understand sometimes (maybe fortunately) how we don't hear of more serious problems week in and out.
OH Crash, you have got to tell us what happened to IT!! if IT is not a THEM... I missed that the first time I read your post... :D Does it rhyme with BALDNESS?? :eek: Do tell...
LMFAO!! :D WHAT HAPPENED?? You can call me, I gotta hear this... Sensitive subject?? :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back