Ashley vs Tom (1 Viewer)

HELP ME! I STILL CAN'T GET INTO THE SITE BECAUSE OF THE UPGRADE. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOIN' ON? Someone please vote for me a couple times.... can someone post the photo..... I can't see what anyone is talking about. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :(

Thanks KS. I've tried everything. When the contest first started, I was able to get into the site and vote every day. Then they did an upgrade here , and when click on the links, all I get is an empty box with the dreaded little red x in the upper right. I've tried refreshing... I've tried different links, I've tried copying & pasting the link into the brower. I just haven't been able to get into the site since before it was Ashley against Jennie.

I even sent the link out to all my distribution lists asking people to vote.
Now I can't even vote myself. :(

I gather Ashley won the women's contest, and now she's running against the male winner. Woo woo... go Ashley!

Maybe someone can copy & paste the page and send it to my email address?
[email protected]

If you have a dial up log off line than log back in you should get a different ip address.

Nope.... T1.5 Fiber optic.... I'm only online at work.

But thanks for the tip.

Thanks everyone for the tips, links etc. Unfortunately I'm still stuck with the pictures on both sides, and the headings on top, and a big blank space in the middle of the screen, and the dreaded little red X.

Oh well, please let me know how this turns out. ;)

Nope.... T1.5 Fiber optic.... I'm only online at work.

But thanks for the tip.

Thanks everyone for the tips, links etc. Unfortunately I'm still stuck with the pictures on both sides, and the headings on top, and a big blank space in the middle of the screen, and the dreaded little red X.

Oh well, please let me know how this turns out. ;)

Jackee it's not you. It took me twenty times to get this stupid AOL page up and functional. Keep in mind AOL still has wooden servers and their programmers have stone and chisels.

Did anyone notice that they used one of the pic you suggested last time? Looks like they are getting a clue however the Pic of Tom is sooooooo bad. looks like one of the Caveman commercials. Ashley is sweeping the polls. If you go to the Oakley.com site and go to community there is a ton of cool Drag race stuff on there too and there is a link to vote!

Go Ash go!! Now it's off to Indy I go! Have a great weekend! :p

As of 3:15 pm its Ashley 83% - 17% Da ya think NHRA will ask for a "Countdown" in this race :D

I have cable internet service, I have to shut down my computer than restart it to get a different ip address.

I can't find it either, does anybody have a link to it, or did that moron take it down because of the beating he and his dream girl took.
84 to 16 Ashley
BTW Jackee I put in some votes for ya.

It looks like Ashley will win.. but not by decision, but by KNOCKOUT and our "Illustrious" reporter just pulled the page to prevent any further fans from making it appear as One Sided as it is.. last count it was 84 -16 in favor of Ashley... I think its also a TKO for the reporter who tried his best to pull an "Al Gore" and recheck the votes. Even by using NHRA & PJ's system he was not able to make it even appear to be close...

As an example I think I'd have a better chance of beating Ashley in my 12 sec Vette than the Male star has beating her in this poll!! :D

It looks like Ashley will win.. but not by decision, but by KNOCKOUT and our "Illustrious" reporter just pulled the page to prevent any further fans from making it appear as One Sided as it is.. last count it was 84 -16 in favor of Ashley... I think its also a TKO for the reporter who tried his best to pull an "Al Gore" and recheck the votes. Even by using NHRA & PJ's system he was not able to make it even appear to be close...

As an example I think I'd have a better chance of beating Ashley in my 12 sec Vette than the Male star has beating her in this poll!! :D

The poll is still up, and alive and well, I just voted.
84 to 16 Ashley

Unless a whole bunch of Tom Brady fans come out of the woodwork, it looks like Ashley is going to win this thing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back