Ashley vs Tom (1 Viewer)

nitrofishblue

Nitro Member
:DWow, Ashley has already left Tom Brady sleeping on the line. She has over 80% of the votes so far. I think somebody is going to be eating crow after Ashley whips Mr. Brady. To think he never gave her a chance since the first round started. Now, Ashley has simply out-performed all the competition.:D

this will pretty much come down to men vs women voting, so lets hope there are more guys with a lot of time on thier hands:D GO ASHLEY!!!!!! how cool would it be for our sport to have aols hottest athlete!

Yea, after all you guys are such great spokespeople for AOL, lets kick them in the teeth, and then party when Ashley is crowned!!!

Do you REALLY think male posters are going to say,"Wow, Tom is really HOT!!!"

Not that there's anything wrong with that<G>.

Vote for Ashley (even if you secretly think Tom IS hot.)

Madison Avenue jumped (to SOME extent) on Danica's bandwagon.
This should open some more doors for Ashley and, maybe, some other Drag Racers.

A rising tide lifs all boats!

This is a no-brainer! Ashley by a landslide!
Guys almost unconditionally won't vote for another guy however, ladies, by nature would often vote for other ladies. This being the case, despite Ashley's superiority over a guy who can't even shave for a mug shot, she's going to blow away Mr. Brady.

and it's the best photo of Ashley in the whole contest....

believe it was 80-20 a couple of minutes ago

Does your vote only count when you do the whole cycle of 35??? Looking at 70 beautiful women is getting to be a drag....;):D

Does your vote only count when you do the whole cycle of 35??? Looking at 70 beautiful women is getting to be a drag....;):D

I think it counts.... At least I hope it does.... that's all I've done for the last couple of weeks.... Vote fer Ashley.... then hit refresh.... Vote for Ashley... hit refresh... vote for Ashley.... hit refresh.... I think I'm looping here

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back