Asher's Norwalk coverage...... (1 Viewer)

First off Alan, love your Avitar! And yes that was a good read. Bill Bader has always been a racers Track owner/Promotor! Maybe some other track owners or promotors could spend a weekend at the "Walk" and see how it's done! And it's too bad it takes Tracks NOT owned by NHRA too step up to the plate where facilities are concerned. I hope to go to Norwalk someday.

This is my first trip to Norwalk. Er, I mean Summit Racing Equipment Motorsports Park!

Great facility. Great atmosphere. After going to Columbus for years, this is a welcome change. And best of all, NO RAIN! Did it ever NOT rain at Columbus?

The only improvement I can think of off the top of my head is, getting in and getting out of the place. Two hours to go the last 2 miles this morning, was excruciatiing. And one exit out of a parking area that has about a zillion cars in it? Nasty.

I have a feeling those issues will be resolved in the near future.

Dealing with those minor annoyances has not dampened our good time in the least. This has been a GREAT weekend. We will be back next year! And probably for the Night of Fire too.

I've been going to Nowalk for years, they have always been the best.

other tracks and even sanctioning bodies should follow their lead. Racers and fans are most then just $$$ signs and the Baders know that and treat everyone so great.

We had no trouble driving in Sunday am but heard Saturday was a nightmare. Leaving was a little rough as they had people directing traffic in the parking areas, its a nice thought but they didn't have any radio communication so their efforts ended up working against each other.
During pre race Bader jr said whatever issues their were would be fixed by next years race, this is one person who I firmly believe will follow through.

Great race, great track, great people.

You know everybody talks about how Burton should run Nhra, I say it should be the Baders!!

The only improvement I can think of off the top of my head is, getting in and getting out of the place. Two hours to go the last 2 miles this morning, was excruciatiing. And one exit out of a parking area that has about a zillion cars in it? Nasty.

I have a feeling those issues will be resolved in the near future.

Dealing with those minor annoyances has not dampened our good time in the least. This has been a GREAT weekend. We will be back next year! And probably for the Night of Fire too.

Sounds like another Gainesville! At the Gators if you're not at the track by 8 AM on Saturday, and 7 AM on Sunday. You'll be in traffic for over an hour!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back