April Fools Day (1 Viewer)

My favorite was the late 90's edition covering streamliners, multi-engine and multi-drive experimental vehicles. What a hoot that was...

Seems fitting with the new status of NHRA to be a party pooper. It is sad. those clips were always fun.

I do like the covered strip though. Looks like Fremont St in Vegas. :)

Speaking of April Fool's... What's up with the notice at the top of the page??

Here's your chance! Have someone on the board you don't like? Wish you could just put them out of their misery?Click Here

It's there, check out the headstone. It's a pretty lame attempt but it's there in the insider :rolleyes: There are really reaching this year.

Last edited:
Funny how this was an April Fools joke in 2002,
Scelzi switches again, dumps Funny Car for Pro Stock
yet in 2008 Antron makes the switch from PSM to Top Fuel for real .

Mark.

I see the new domed track at Norwalk will be 4000'. That would put the sand trap in the corn field past the drainage ditches and runway. It's good to see improvements are constantly being made to that track. Good job Barrack Obama and Bill Bader. :rolleyes:

They should put a sprinkler system in the dome to put out fires and nitro explosions.

They should also line sparklers along the rails of the dome so when the nitro cars go down, they'll light the sparklers. Wouldn't that be neat? :D

I can't wait to see the first blow over in the dome. :eek:

I wonder what the toxicity level inside the dome will be after a day full of nitro runs? :confused:

Leebone

Does anyone else remember playing the first NHRA game for the PC by Tantrum entertainment back about 96 or 97? The game had the NEC Drag Dome. I think this was put in place of the Winston Invitational.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back