Anyone Know This Guy ??? (1 Viewer)

THANKS! I think. Lucky to be alive after that thing. None of you even notice the cool duct tape battery mount.

Sorry Guys, been in Vegas.

Dave, my car was one of the 1st econo rails in the 70's. Stupid me, I think I was a young Professor Dave, only not as smart. I decided that a clutch was the way to go. From the day I 1st ran the car I knew it would never win like I had before in door cars. Couldnt ever get it to leave the same and it was a ***** to shift. On the other had, sure had a lot of fun doing wheelies.

I decided that a clutch was the way to go. From the day I 1st ran the car I knew it would never win like I had before in door cars. Couldnt ever get it to leave the same and it was a ***** to shift. On the other had, sure had a lot of fun doing wheelies.

I thought it might have been an econo class car when I saw what looked like a carb.

Clutches are more tunable in the sense of adjusting to track conditions, but tough to get to be consistent initially. It's a lot easier with a automatic car.

Dave, that only works if you have the talent. Clutchs back then werent near as tuneable like the ones today.

Mike, it was kinda mounted and most of the time tech was pretty laxed.

Mike;
I've had lots of cars that were subject to that 'Oh, hi DJ. How about those (fill in the local team of the era) and get that heap out of here so I can harass this street guy that I don't like'! If they saw your car twice they never loked again! We DID survive though...somehow? :D

A great picture, and it makes a great wallpaper! But what I really want to know is why there's no mention of the ____________ in this thread? Ouch! I just felt a bi-ch slap through my monitor! Really a cool shot though!
Bob

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back