ANY HELP / SUGGESTIONS ? (1 Viewer)

mole

Nitro Member
HI GANG

HOPE YOU AND YOURS ARE DOING WELL , I TRAVEL TO AND FROM WORK APPROX 5 HOURS A DAY , WITHIN THAT TIME I WATCH SOME DOWNLOADED TV ( OVERHAULIN ) OR LISTEN WFO RADIO OR MUSIC . MY QUESTION IS DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW OR IS THERE A SITE THAT I CAN WATCH DRAG RACING WITHOUT CHEWING UP MY DATA AND I ALSO HAVE A APPROX 20 MIN DEAD SPOT ?........MEANING I CAN DOWNLOAD TO MY PHONE TO WATCH ANYTIME . I USE AN IPHONE 5S , ANY HELP / SUGGESTIONS WOULD APPRECIATED............

MOLE IN NORCAL

Current programming? No. I don't. ESPN's coverage is streaming and not buffered on your hard drive. There are, however, programs that allow you to record and/or download videos from certain sites. If youtube is good enough for you, there's several that will do the job for you. RealPlayer is good for youtube, and free. You can then move them over to your phone as you wish. If it's another site you find with video not supported by RealPlayer, there's a small (free) program that works for most others called VideoCacheView. I'm sure other folks here have suggestions as well for sites, and how to get them on your phone in file form.

You asked for any suggestions. Mine would be to pay attention to driving.

After posting I realized that you're probably not driving, and if that's the case, my bad.

You can download and save Youtube videos via an app called video downloader. Download videos at home and watch them on the road. A guy name Dave W. has so many old races posted to Youtube that it is almost ridiculous (but great for us). I believe he is a member here as well. Maybe he could help you out as well. To find his videos just type in as an example NHRA nationals 1994 in the Youtube search bar and his name will come up under one of his videos.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back