Amsterdam (1 Viewer)

flapjack

Staff member
Nitro Member
This may not seem drag racing related, but I connected in Amsterdam Saturday of last week and yesterday, and I kept thinking to myself that I should ask as many Dutch people as I could if they know who Lex Joon is.

So did you ask anyone? What did they say? How many people knew of him? I feel like you stopped typing before finishing your post. Lolol

So did you ask anyone? What did they say? How many people knew of him? I feel like you stopped typing before finishing your post. Lolol

I was a zombie. I was in Prague for a week for a conference and was really jet lagged. I had the thought to ask people then just spaced out asking. I think I used my last brain cell at the conference, too. Lots of technical stuff going on there (I work in the computer field).

it's the red bull orange army over there. they were all in singapore cheering for their own max verstappen
winnning yesterday in convincing fashion.

it's the red bull orange army over there. they were all in singapore cheering for their own max verstappen
winnning yesterday in convincing fashion.

Malaysia.

The Belgian GP was crazy, every shirt in the crowd was orange. Max is so popular, there is talk of reviving the Dutch GP.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back