European Invasion in Top Fuel (1 Viewer)

Will be pretty interesting to see how Lex and Thomas will do, as they bring their own cars to the US.
Urs already ran at US events, is quite familiar with the conditions there...
Will be listening alot to the audiocast at vegas, with my phone ready also :)

Paul, Todd until someone else pays for that ride, will be the driver.
Tim left the team (his own decision) to pursue other options.
That is why Todd drove at the last IHRA event.
Todd's family actually owns the car, not Todd :rolleyes:
Dean

Last edited:
Just a thread to wish all the European Top Fuel Racers good luck with your endeavors in NHRA racing later this year:
Urs Erbacher
Thomas Nataas
Lex Joon
Stig Neergaard.
Also Derek Flynn in TAD, Adam Flamholc in Pro Modified and Spencer Tramm in the Sportsman ranks.
I know you will all give a good account of yourselves. The FIA Drag Racing series is the best kept secret in world motorsports. Spread the word guys :)

And the TV program will continue to interview John the Babler, Tony the Sniveler, and Warren the Deranged, thus letting good interviews with the Euros go blindly by.

Paul, Todd until someone else pays for that ride, will be the driver.
Tim left the team (his own decision) to pursue other options.
That is why Todd drove at the last IHRA event.
Todd's family actually owns the car, not Todd :rolleyes:
Dean

I was talking about the performance of the car, no matter who was driving. The car has run better with other drivers then what you listed. :rolleyes:

so exited for this weekends race . 4 european top fuel racers there at once is fantastic. its real exiting to see how they will all get on . we know urs can qualify and go rounds as he did at pomona last year. thomas nataas in the andersen brother car will do well i think, they wiped the floor with everyone in europe this year with andy carter driving. lex i know has been waiting for this oppertunity for a long time and will do well and stig will also do well. this is the most exiting weekend for european drag racing in a while. i wish them all the best

so exited for this weekends race . 4 european top fuel racers there at once is fantastic. its real exiting to see how they will all get on . we know urs can qualify and go rounds as he did at pomona last year. thomas nataas in the andersen brother car will do well i think, they wiped the floor with everyone in europe this year with andy carter driving. lex i know has been waiting for this oppertunity for a long time and will do well and stig will also do well. this is the most exiting weekend for european drag racing in a while. i wish them all the best

If you want to get an idea of what it takes, have a look at NHRA.com. Lex his latest blog is just posted on the news page.
No quickly pack my bag, gotta catch a plane to Vegas tomorrow.

If you want to get an idea of what it takes, have a look at NHRA.com. Lex his latest blog is just posted on the news page.
No quickly pack my bag, gotta catch a plane to Vegas tomorrow.

It will be interesting to see how they do against the major players but if I was a betting man.....:rolleyes:

just thought i would bring this topic back near the top in time for the 1st q this evening ( well this evening where i am ) its going to be real interesting to see how it all happens. conditions seem to look good for this weekend and i think the fastest urs has gone over the thousand is 3.88/316 so thats the europeans target this weekend;) well after qualifying of corse

just thought i would bring this topic back near the top in time for the 1st q this evening ( well this evening where i am ) its going to be real interesting to see how it all happens. conditions seem to look good for this weekend and i think the fastest urs has gone over the thousand is 3.88/316 so thats the europeans target this weekend;) well after qualifying of corse

Do any of them have an American tuner like Urs did?
I'm sure the track prep will better than they are use to but it helps having somebody from this side of the pond calling the shots.;)

It will be interesting to see how they do against the major players but if I was a betting man.....:rolleyes:

You would be losing your money right now!!!!

Left Lane: Thomas Nataas Runs 3.859/307.65, Now #4

Take that Bob!

Well done to the Andersens!!! That team is very smart. Thomas can drive well. Look out people...

You would be losing your money right now!!!!

Left Lane: Thomas Nataas Runs 3.859/307.65, Now #4

Take that Bob!

Well done to the Andersens!!! That team is very smart. Thomas can drive well. Look out people...

1 out of how many? 3.85 not bad! :D
Care to bet who wins the event? :p

Do any of them have an American tuner like Urs did?
I'm sure the track prep will better than they are use to but it helps having somebody from this side of the pond calling the shots.;)

As far as i know; Urs has Dupey ofcourse, Lex has KP and the Andersen brothers have Brisette...
Though Brisette and Dupey also work with the teams here in europe, KP never been here

It's great to see these guys over here running. We've seen several of the Pro Stock guys show up like Malmgren every couple of years. Many of you don't know but Tommi Laine out of Finland still works on the Pro Stocks over here and I think he's involved with Tom Hammonds. He can make a Pro Stock go really fast.

Did you ever hear about the daylight robbery at a museum in Oslo a couple of years ago? These guys heisted a famous painting called "The Scream". Somehow, Natas was involved in getting the painting returned.

I've been to several races in Europe and they run a good show. I would place them somewhere between an IHRA and NHRA show. Very passionate dudes and it costs them a lot of money to run over there. Everything is imported which means additional shipping fees, VAT, and duty.

3 out of 4 in after 3 runs,
can`t be bad,
lex should make it 4 after next round [fingers crossed]:D:D

bad luck to lex and the team
maybe one of the others can go a few rounds,
what are the odds of a european winning top fuel???

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back