America's Drinking Laws (1 Viewer)

You won't be fighting a war like the Battle of Britain in 1941. You'll be fighting a war like we are in Iraq. Good luck with that.

We beat the IRA after they murdered over 3,000 British troops and civilians over 30 years in Northern Ireland and England. If we can defeat the IRA we'll certainly defeat the Muslim extremist bastards.

BTW British troops are also fighting a war in lraq and Afghanistan.

I love it when John boy and Terry J. make comments on this board. It just proves how much truth there is to my signature. :rolleyes:

John....You are correct, we here in the USA will not attack/bully a country that has nukes...We like to pick on the countries that are @ a huge dis-advantage w/ military/and less population..
We are like big bullies that pick on weaker countries....Our current administration will never go after N Korea which has a dictator who is a big time devil towards his people...
More native civilians in IRAQ have died since the USA invasion than all of the years Saddam ruled combined...More soilders have parished since 9/11 than all of the victims who parished on 9/11/01...
Very few who support the war would ever encourage their loved ones to sign up and go help...or volunteer themselves..
My younger brother is a ARMY Ranger out of GA. and has been twice...He left a right winger and came back a liberal...as most of his unit is the same since all of the killings they did...
The USA is the best of the worst sometimes and it has it's problems but it's got the best deal on this earth for most...

I will make Terry J. the same offer that I will make any bleeding heart LIBERAL that wants to bash the US and/or it's current administration.....
If you give up you citizenship of the United States and promise to never return, I will offer you a one way first class plane ticket to the country of your choice. So how about it...? Hell, oh John boy may need a roomie.

I will make Terry J. the same offer that I will make any bleeding heart LIBERAL that wants to bash the US and/or it's current administration.....
If you give up you citizenship of the United States and promise to never return, I will offer you a one way first class plane ticket to the country of your choice. So how about it...? Hell, oh John boy may need a roomie.

please dont throw all liberals in the same boat as terry

Glenn,

I love the USA as much as you do but if you dis-agree outloud you are a liberal...I was just stating facts...I agree that Saddam needed to be ousted but what about all the other evil leaders?
The facts are not left or right wingers...just the facts....
It does not matter which administration is in power because America needs balance as if it was one-sided it would destroy itself...Now that is my opinion...

And to David.....are'nt most humans red-blooded....

and to get back to the subject of the thread........i just turned 21 on Tues, i have no opinion :p :D ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back