Al-Anabi out at AJR (1 Viewer)

I just hope AJ didn't get too much in the hole if he was getting stalled for money. (I can't imagine he spent ONE DIME out of pocket at the beginning but after a while "trust me" and stalling could leave anyone holding a big bag.)
Don't know how much is BS but, the ADRA guy (is it Knolling?) claims he was strung along with promises that aggregated to a pretty significant sum.

Part 1 was Dec 9th, so Part 2 should be soon. And it was very telling, that's why I posted the link, it really shed light on how the Sheik is to deal with.

The one thing I do remember about that article, other than Nowling's claims of shady interaction with the Sheikh and his entourage, was that after watching the college basketball finals a few years back, they had some adult beverages and played video games for a few hours.... Just found that interesting....

"RUMOR" has it that Alan's team is parked and almost everyone has been released. Guess we will see if he shows up at Palm Beach this weekend.

[QUOT="Nunzio Valerie Jr, post: 338523, member: 407"]Part 1 was Dec 9th, so Part 2 should be soon. And it was very telling, that's why I posted the link, it really shed light on how the Sheik is to deal with.[/QUOTE]
This morning I took the time to read part 1.
I likened this whole deal to selling your soul to the devil. Lots of shoddy deals made while having people by the balls. Anyone that had dealings with the Sheikh I'd say is just lucky to be back on US soil.

Hmm...

They announce a five year extension to their agreement on 2013. My math says the deal should have been good to go until 2018.

The article starts out with this:

"INDIANAPOLIS - - His Excellency Sheikh Khalid Bin Hamad Al Thani..."

Just exactly what do you have to do to be referred to as "His Excellency"? After this he may need to drop the "His Excellency" and replace it with "His Mediocre".

A lot of talk about AJ, but I wonder IF he can't find a deal to get going in 2015, where Langdon ends up?

Also, as a side note, I'd love to have an off the record conversation with Dixon to get his opinion and insight into this situation.

I'd say Landgon "ends up" driving his sportsman cars. Who knows? But it's the same old story, there are always going to be more people looking for pro rides than there are vacant seats. The only way to guarantee having a ride is to own it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back