A Message from Lena Mallios, Daughter of Gus Mallios (1 Viewer)

FC Girl

Nitro Member
Just so everyone knows, Lena has registered for Nitromater but has to wait 24 hours for approval. She sent this to me via email and I am posting it on her behalf. She is a very strong young woman and will help herself, her family and her father conquer the tough road ahead. Please keep this young ladies pillar of strength in your prayers along with her dad and family in their recovery.

"Hey everyone, This is Gus Mallios' daughter, Lena.

I just wanted to inform everyone that my dad has made it through this accident. I have heard that some local news stations in Oklahoma have reported that he did not survive, just wanted to clear that up. He is at a very good trauma center, and they have taken excellent care of him. He has been very strong through all of this. He is coherant and nibbling on some food as well as drinking liquids on his own. He continues to heal more as the days progress. He has no severe head injuries, they are all in the lower extremities of his body. I know there have been some postings with thoughts and prayers for my dad and family that have been deleted, so I just wanted to thank everyone for their hospitality and generosity. I'm sure i can speak for my entire family when I say thanks from the bottom of Our hearts".

Lena

great news to hear that he is on the mend.

And just to correct something the prayers and wishes were not deleted per se. The speculation and such was removed out of respect for the family and awaiting any official word on his condition.

Yes, he was driving Tom Conways car at Thunder Valley Raceway in Oklahoma last Saturday evening when the car went off the end of the track. Very glad to hear he is on the mend!

Great news indeed.Se what a little support and prayers can do.
Thankyou for posting this great news Nancy.

When I saw the news the 1st time I hoped it was wrong and I said a prayer hoping it was untrue. So glad to hear the news was wrong. Such great news to hear today. Continued thoughts and prayers for a fast recovery.

Hi Everyone, (Randy G. I'm still laughing!!!)

I just spoke to Lena and since she still can't post on here yet, she gave me permission to let you know a brief update for her dad.

He is stable and recovering nicely after another surgery yesterday. I will let her and her family have the dicrestion to tell everyone about the outcome of the surgery (per their request).

Again, she would like to Thank everyone for all of their support and as soon as she can post on her, she will take care of that personally.

Please keep them in your prayers. He appears to be out of the danger zone, but has a very long recovery process ahead of him.

thanks everyone!!

thanks for the update Nancy, positive news indeed

Lena,
Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family. The road back to recovery and rehabilitation is going to be hard but thankfully your Dad is still there. God bless you all.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back