Speed Pryncess & Nuclear Medicine (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Erin has her first clinical day tomorrow to begin her 21 month process to achieve Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification at Banner Desert Oncology Center.
This is a community college program and I have been amazed by what is offered to students who qualify. The college has a lab certified to possess and to train students in the use of the radioactive materials used in diagnosis and therapy. To say that I am an excited and proud Dad is a huge understatement.

Just wanted to share this - my young lady has been through very some difficult times and this is a great time for our family.

Erin has her first clinical day tomorrow to begin her 21 month process to achieve Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification at Banner Desert Oncology Center.
This is a community college program and I have been amazed by what is offered to students who qualify. The college has a lab certified to possess and to train students in the use of the radioactive materials used in diagnosis and therapy. To say that I am an excited and proud Dad is a huge understatement.

Just wanted to share this - my young lady has been through very some difficult times and this is a great time for our family.

Awesome! Nuclear medicine is a very cool thing to have with us and I hope things work out well for Erin in her endeavors!

Nothing wrong with sharing that, Jim.

That is awesome all the way around, Dad!

Congratulations to you and to her achievements.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back