8/21 Episode (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
I realized something watching tonight's episode. My parents were completely opposite with me than Laurie and John are with their girls. My Dad was laid back and taught me what he could so I could make it and if he was worried....he wasn't vocal about it. It was my Mom that babied me and worried constantly while I was away from her. She was always second guessing my decision making process. It was 'her way or the highway' and I didn't know what I was talking about.....in her mind. :D

I think being the parent of a daughter must be much harder than of a son. I don't see myself being that way with Dean.

< I know, I know....I said I was boycotting. ;) >

My favorite scene tonight:

John: How old's Brittany? Almost 18????
Ashley: Dad she's gonna be 20.
John: 20????? She's almost a woman!

Loved it!!!!

another great episode. wasso funny when john said- dont call me when they chop your head off lol:D

I thought he was going to have a stroke when she said "We probably arent going to win anyways"
He handled that better than I thought he would have.

he is wound up but those girls just love to get him going even more

They definitely know how to push his buttons.......it's part of the knowledge you are born with when you have double X chromosomes. ;)

Reality TV is not "real"

Dose anybody else but me think that most of these one liners are scripted?

They are dramatising there characters, being played by themselves.
Come on this is reality (based) TV here folks.

But on an entertaining side of it. It was funny when Ashley commented that
her "hooters" were falling out.

"knockers" I stand corrected.

My mind get a little funny when we are on the subject of

"hooters" or "knockers"

( . ) ( . )

Gee, looks like the girls are all thinking about moving out of mommy's house. Just might be good for them. And I'm proud of Ashley zingin' it back at Papa John, some of the early eps. made her look whimpy, which is so not how I understand she is.

As far as scripted one liners, don't think what Ashley said about the lobotomy was... can hear my youngest or his sister both saying that to me. Jokes like that show your kids love ya and are close enough to know you'd take it as the teasing it's meant to be.

Think Coil was right Tuesday after Ashley got her ticket when he told John that Ashley's "grown a set of Big Ones" :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back