6 words I wasn't ready to hear (1 Viewer)

Am I wrong Kelly to assume you were not only talking about how your son handled the situation as well as a statement about the conduct of the girl ?
Yep! You are correct, sir! I'm glad I know most of the reputations of the girls......and also most of the parents.

To everyone else that replied, thanks for the comments and compliments. I know I've tried to teach him all I can. And I will continue to educate the boy. Oh, sure. He'll make plenty of mistakes. We all did. We'll deal with those when they happen. :)

Ugghhhh......that could be a potential conversation. BUT, we've already had the condom talk. Hell, I told him I'd even buy them for him.
Hey Kel, you have taken all of our comments and playfulness very well with this very touchy? sensitive? sticky?? :confused: Well you've handled?? Damn!! You done good with this subject... I however would not wait to be asked about purchasing above mention wrapping... I don't care how open your relationship is... Well I do but this is getting way out of hand... <see... Just hit the store tomorrow and buy them for him before it is past the talking or asking stage... GEEZ!! that was hard to word properly... Who knew there are so many words that commingle with this subject... :eek: He may not be thinking so straight the next time... :D And you may want to get some pamphlets online or at your local PP office about STD's if you hear what I'm sayin...

All the, I'm sure he will be fine, or not my kid, are famous last words before you have a look on your face like this>:eek:

Just call Alan, I'm sure he can splain it better than I...

Just stick a little box of... Uhhhh. The things that are named after a horse in an anciet greek battle or the things that are named after a famous handgun under his pillow in a nice little giftwrapped box and tell him the tooth fairy is making up for being so frugal so he should check under his pillow... ;)

Just stick a little box of... Uhhhh. The things that are named after a horse in an anciet greek battle or the things that are named after a famous handgun under his pillow in a nice little giftwrapped box and tell him the tooth fairy is making up for being so frugal so he should check under his pillow...
O.K. I got the first one rather easily... :) However, Colt? he is a young stud... Winchester?? Glock??? Smith & Wesson???? WTH are you, OH!!! :eek: The big gun... :D And maybe on top of the pillow like a mint would be better... :p

Kel,

Dean is a terrific kid, and I would have a chat with him if you wanted me to.

Alan

Kelly, I am a Mom of three boys ( 24,21 and 17)
I have been were you are.There are some bad girls out there that are all over our boys! The best advise. Let him know that he can come and talk toyou about any thing. And be ready for the any thing. IT WILL COME UP. 17 teen and 18 teen have been the hardest years for my husband and I with our boys. I am pround to say we have brought two throught it.Our youngest has his first girl friend. It starts!
Good luck. It is a fun ride.:)

Kelly, I am a Mom of three boys ( 24,21 and 17)
I have been were you are.There are some bad girls out there that are all over our boys! The best advise. Let him know that he can come and talk toyou about any thing. And be ready for the any thing. IT WILL COME UP. 17 teen and 18 teen have been the hardest years for my husband and I with our boys. I am pround to say we have brought two throught it.Our youngest has his first girl friend. It starts!
Good luck. It is a fun ride.:)

Sue,
I must agree with you about the "it is a fun ride" part of your post:D;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back