2024 TF / FC list (1 Viewer)

Bypass GFM and their fees. Send Lyle cash directly.

And buy some of his shirts.
YES, buy shirts! We ship anywhere in the world. We are currently a bit low on inventory, but will be fully stocked early next year.
Final CONE HUNTER 2022 proof (1).jpg

From what I’ve seen of Lyle’s photos he should offer some for sale.
LOL, Thanks!!! I have been lucky to catch some decent shots over the years for a part-time, very amateur photographer. And I have had some luck monetizing some of them.

a few observations leading into gators:
- sure hope jacob mcneal's name appears on entry list.
- the stewarts are both on entry list
- according to recent article, friday qualifying mite determine if leah runs in call-out race, josh hart to get nod if she does not
- 70 car quotas in sportsman classes. a big thumbs up.
- joe maynard's TAD entry list engine as TOYT 439
- all TAD entries have C.I. of 450 or less, while TAFC's are 500+ (assuming the 450- engines are all nitro injected?)
- there is more testing the week before the race? or mon/tues/wed of race week?
- race will have 500+ entries. as the gators should be.
- any news on jasmine salinas TF?

- according to recent article, friday qualifying mite determine if leah runs in call-out race, josh hart to get nod if she does not
- all TAD entries have C.I. of 450 or less, while TAFC's are 500+ (assuming the 450- engines are all nitro injected?)
I thought we would see Jasmine out for the full tour but it doesn’t look like it at this point. Also just read that Kyle Koretsky won’t be out until the final 10-12 races this year.

Also really nice to see Alex Miladanovich back as well as Chris Morel. Neither have ran in almost two years. Travis Schumake is entered for TF in Phoenix as well.

I thought we would see Jasmine out for the full tour but it doesn’t look like it at this point. Also just read that Kyle Koretsky won’t be out until the final 10-12 races this year.
dave connelly article on complus mentions the two young rookies getting feet wet with kb/titan this year. wonder if that plays into kyle's absence?
the young lady sienna wildgust was testing in bradenton along side dallas glenn prior to shootout race.

I can't find that anywhere, where did you see that? - I just now saw the article.

Last edited:
Leah is off the list now

Also just read that Kyle Koretsky won’t be out until the final 10-12 races this year.

I'm only ok with this if Dave Connely fills in for him like Austin is for Robert. I know that won't happen but it will be a shame to not see Kyle the first half of the season. Dave is such a natural driving talent and it showed again in Bradenton.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back